2008-01-04 01:18:01

Hey CJ, I am Dan.

Don't you remember, I use to be Dan2007, then I was FuriousD.

there is a place out on the land,
where time it does but end
so I give my welcoming hand,
Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2008-01-04 22:01:34

goodluck to Dan and Celine, I hope things work out well for both of you.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-01-04 23:01:42

dark empathy, thanks! i'm online on msn now, so just sign in if ya wanna talk to me!

Thumbs up

2008-01-05 00:23:36

yeah guys, she's real trust me
don't worry nothing serious or wierd happened I just know, no worries,
ps:  dan yeah now i remember ya

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-05 02:44:41

Hey, Celine, I am writing A new song, and I will probaly poste it hear.  When I'm done, you can chesck it out.  The name is Night time.  I will be done in like two days or so.

Oh yeah, I am getting MSN, I think.

Talk to you later, *yes I am still interested in you if you are interested in me)

Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2008-01-05 03:18:42 (edited by CJ 2008-01-05 03:19:55)

um dan, im not saying you shouldn't go out with her or anything, but she always likes to flert to much, and she heard my voice for like five seconds you guys and now im gay
I was the lovable cj for like the past hour, so yeah so like she might not be so nice to you idk, but yeah just telling you she treated me like crap affter that so I blocked her

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-05 03:47:26

Lol. I completely deleted her from my list. Figured if she's gonna treat someone that way i might as well sack 'em. Bye bye! lol

I'm still on this forum though...

Thumbs up

2008-01-05 04:11:52

i can't believe what i'm reading here! this guy, cj, tried to flirt with me but i kept on saying no. then he wanted me to connect my headphones to the microphone jack (weird...) and called me on msn. and ok yeah, his voice sounds gay. but that's only the truth! and well, cj and andy are friends so ya might not believe andy as well... i know this is weird, but these guys must be bored really. dan, i luf ya and none of these 2... oh well, i'm not gonna say anything bad here, just imagine something.
celine

Thumbs up

2008-01-05 04:29:35

Well, I don't kno what CJ sounds like, so I won't say any thing about that.

Celine, I kno you like me, and I like you as well, but I don't have any way of you hearing my voice.

As for you CJ, I don't sing in my music, I just play my keyboard.

Well by-by for now

2008-01-05 04:54:52

dan, can ya pls email me or give me your email addy? thx!!!
celine

Thumbs up

2008-01-05 05:22:28 (edited by night rider 2008-01-05 05:26:12)

my e-mail is

Dan_mdrn(at)yahoo.com

By-By for now

2008-01-05 19:30:47

Let's try and keep things civil and not get into a flame war here people.

I'm afraid I don't have Msn either Celine. Also, you should probably know I'm too old, too distant (being in england), and too quite a lot of other things as well.

I am anxious that things here go as smoothly as possible though, sinse I know how sensative these things can be.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-01-06 09:31:17

i agree, this shouldn't be made into a flame war, and I'm in  the Netherlands, so again like dark too distant.

Thumbs up

2008-01-06 20:50:37

ok not to make any turbulance, I just thought that guys like dan should know
first off, she was flerting with me, she kept asking if we could meet and I was a little uncomfortable cause you know I barely talked to her, and dan she said she was gonna say no to you cause she liked me so much, and she aksed if i could hold her hand if we ever met even after I told her we probably would never meet, and then as soon as she heard my voice, she hated me and went to andy and started asking the same questions
so she's ither desperate or wierd and dan I don't want yu to be screwed aover if you get involved or something, so just be careful that's all

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-07 12:25:48

One big question that pops up in my terribly twisted and sick mind right now is: does she have Skype?

Thumbs up

2008-01-08 00:27:40

I don't think so, but guys seriously its prob just a big joke, it was for me, after she made  fun of me and I stopped talking to her, she went right to Andy while she had told me that she didn't like anyone besides me before,

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-08 04:32:56

It was funny in a way. More weird than anything...

And I mean i'm cool with it, but a) I never met this girl, b) sounds extremely weird to me (no offense there! really,,,)

Thumbs up

2008-01-08 11:00:52

If our sweat_celine (not a typo) doesn't have Skype or any other voicechat client, I suppose it's indeed just a guy wanting some fun. I mean, if I recall how many times I did this kind of things... smile

Thumbs up

2008-01-09 12:48:36

That is very, very sad indeed. I have never done such a thing and have no interest in doing so, no idea why anyone would do that.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up

2008-01-09 17:24:40

And potentially damaging. A close friend of mine did in fact meet her Bf through a forum, then web cam chatting.

2008-01-13 21:16:14

ok, well dan, just don't get so attached real fast, be careful, that's all

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-15 09:25:02

Hi,
Do you think this girl is real? I mean, she hasent replied to this topic in ages

Thumbs up

2008-01-19 23:08:27

I doubt it
im happy I wasn't even considering going out with her

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-20 18:03:55 (edited by Ryan Smith 2008-01-20 18:06:10)

Lets try to keep it civil... I would close this topic in seconds if I were a mod... I understand the problem .... It is probably someone looking for fun... and that isn't tolerated on here at least by me anyway (not regular fun...).. this topic could be stretched to violate rule 3. And Celine, headphones have fairly okay microphones in them, if you plug them into your mic jack, you can hear someone's voice, most people know your lying, I don't see as how many people could be comfortable with this kind of situation on a public forum, but everyone's different..

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2008-01-20 20:50:42

yeah close it

Connor

Thumbs up