2008-01-01 14:37:05

hey boys!
i am celine, however you can call me sweetie if ya wanna. i am 15 and live in nyc (new york city). i like singing, playing my guitar, parties, meeting friends, flirting and of course gambling. well i hope i'll find a sweet boy here, can be younger and older than me. so well if ya wanna add [email protected] on msn or email me there. love y'all!
celine

Thumbs up

2008-01-01 20:18:57

ok, personally I wouldn't buy into this, hmm should I ad you, idk, your gonna have to post once more there
on this topic, post again

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-01 22:56:10

cj, how old r ya?

Thumbs up

2008-01-02 03:19:52

I am night rider.

Um, I am yung of age, but I will not say what, or add more to this.

This sounds suspicious to me, but I could be wrong like I always am.

I will be back later

there is a place out on the land,
where time it does but end
so I give my welcoming hand,
Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2008-01-02 03:24:37

I know CJ's Age, I won't say it unless he wants to do anything or whatever, but he is in my opinion good enough age for you.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2008-01-02 04:41:01

oh woooow!!! cj and nightrider, i'm really interested in ya! oh and if ya think i'm a perv or something email me and i'll send ya one of the songs i recorded since i love to sing. love y'all!
celine

Thumbs up

2008-01-02 08:34:52

This is weird, but probably as much because we're not used to this type of post on here even as off topic as we can get sometimes.

And before anyone asks I am far too old, simply posting my thoughts on the reaction people are having and the reaction I expected when I heard the title.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up

2008-01-02 10:25:50

true cx. it's weird because we're not used to these topics on here. but hey, it's off topic, so what?

Thumbs up

2008-01-02 14:02:55

Hey all,
oh well, I also think this topic's weird. Of course this is an off-topic forum, but still it is mainly a forum about computer stuff. Celine, if you think you really need a boyfriend and want to find him on the internet, go to the apropriate websites and sign up there, will probably be more successful than posting such a message here. Also, I am really not sure if I should believe that you really exist - you could also be a perverted guy doing that. Oh well Celine, why don't you just go outside and try to find some soccer player to flirt with? Lol
Robin

Thumbs up

2008-01-02 17:27:27

Hmmmm, might I suggest a litle sensativity here robin. Mutual interest is a completely fine and legitimate way of finding someone, ----- even over the internet. so long as things don't get dodgy (and judging by this topic thus far I assume they won't), Celine or anyone else is quite free to discuss such things here, ---- it is the off topic room afterall, and something I've often seen on larger forums. but given that this is obviously quite a sensative topic, i suggest people be careful in replies so as not to hurt Celine's (or anyone else's), feelings.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-01-02 17:57:02

Hi Dark!
Yeah, it is a sensative topic. But still, I doubt this person (who ever it was) is a 15 years old girl and if I were all of you I wouldn't reply. But well, maybe that's just because I have a real girlfriend anyway. But if anyone's interested, good luck! Lol
Robin

Thumbs up

2008-01-02 23:35:03

hmm, ok robin?
and an I added you sellen you just got to im me, yeah Im pretty much your age, but idk I want to know your real first and not some perve guy, no offense, so talk to me on msn please?

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-03 00:06:30

ok, guys you might want to watch out for this girl?
i mean I just started tlaking to her and she's like oh well im glad we found each other
she was persistant on sending me a file which is fishy already, and she keeps using the word hun, like all flerting already and wierd stuff
so night rider I heard she was interested in you so watch out, and the rest of guys be careful!

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-03 01:14:09

hey cj and all,
hmmm, what?!!! when ya added me on msn i was just talking to you but you were like "ya probably don't exist" all the time so i wanted to send ya one of my songs (mp3 file). what's the problem with that? i'm looking for a bf and that's it! and have you ever seen a virus in an mp3 file anyway? what i don't understand is, why do you add me on msn, talk to me and then tell lies about me here? oh well dude, ya better stop that kinda crap!!! well someone asked why i didn't flirt with the boys around here. the reason is that all of 'em are such yerks and i want none of em! i am blind and hoped to find a nice boy here... and well, i don't flirt on dating websites because you have to be at least 18 to sign up anyway and well i guess it's all about pics there. still hoping to find a really nice boy here!
celine

Thumbs up

2008-01-03 02:57:57

OK, that is kind of creepy, but I think she is real.

I mean, I am preety sure.
\
As for you Celine, I am your age, (I don't have a girlfriend).

But, I don't go on MSN, ok?

Well, by-by for now!

Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2008-01-03 03:13:49

ok, well sellen i guess i was a little quick to jump and say things, but it was and still is a little wierd, I apogize, but you didn't even want to talk it seemed, you only wanted to send me a song, i like your love for music, but idk, something about it...

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-01-03 04:09:45

no prob cj. well at first when i talked to ya ya didn't reply and i didn't know what to say... but weren't we talking about other stuff then? well, would be great if ya could sign in on msn right now so we can talk. really hope to talk to yaaaaa soon!!!
celine

Thumbs up

2008-01-03 04:33:58

andy, added ya on msn. get online!!!

Thumbs up

2008-01-03 17:51:29

I repeat, sensativity here people! This is all perfectly fine and normal, will people stop going off the deep end and give Celine a break!

there are entire websites devoted to people's music in Mp3 format, so why should celine's be any more likely to contain a virus? And shouldn't everyone have a good antivirus anyway? No need for paranoyer.

As to other doginess, for goodness sake! this really is the modern witch hunt.

I actually think what Celine is doing here is quite brave, and it would be nice if people could be reasonable about it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-01-03 19:12:20

Hi Celine,
well, maybe I was a bit rude too and I apologice. The reasons why you're looking for a boyfriend here are quite understandable. Well I hope you and Night Rider will get together and be really happy with each other! All the best for you!!!
Robin

Thumbs up

2008-01-03 19:43:28

I think it is true that sound files do not contain viruses. I might not be up to date with the newest technology but i highly doubt it's really dangerous, but then again I'm wrong in so many situations.

Thumbs up

2008-01-03 22:40:28

Hey Dark.

I understand what you mean.

Just because she is looking for a boyfriend doesn't make her weird.

And, like you said, it is brave of her.

I don't kno why people think automatickly that she is some weird guy.

Like I said, I hardly kno her, but I don't think she is a perverted guy or something.

Well, I gotta go drive to the tellevission.

see you all later.

2008-01-03 23:08:15 (edited by dark empathy 2008-01-03 23:19:51)

I do really think people blow things out of proportion with these sorts of matters. I have very much come across similar things on other forums, and there's nothing in the least bit worrying going on. As to viruses, well on the one hand I myself always scan anything I download with an updated version of Avg, but saying that I've only ever in three years found two or three viruses, always from webpages, never from downloads.

I think the fact that we don't usually have these sorts of issues come up on this forum makes what celine is doing doubly difficult, hence why I think she's being extremely brave over this, and I'd like to reduce the amount of trouble she has as much as possible (sinse these things are hard enough without that).

2008-01-03 23:24:22

hey!
guys, you're some of the sweetest i ever met!!! so well, i really, really hope dan will ask me out. he seems to be really sweet and stuff and i feel like i really want him!!!
celine

Thumbs up

2008-01-04 00:36:48

who's dan?
and yes I will unblock you sellen

Connor

Thumbs up