2016-05-29 19:05:50

Hi, I've noticed that the BGT entry in the database still lists it as payed, but BGT was actually made free a while ago. I'm sure that's known already, but the database hasn't been updated to reflect that. Also the audio tutorial isn't available anymore, so you might want to either find somebody who still has a copy that can host it, or remove the link entirely if it's no longer available.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-05-30 02:59:37

If any one has the audio tutorial, I'd like a copy, I can arrange a dropbox to my send space  account, if you don't have any place to upload it to.

2016-05-30 07:35:41

no it is freewhere.
and the data base entry have still have the update.

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-06-03 03:55:23

I say just remove the link. That tutorial is so old, some things are irrelevant unless you are wanting to know the syntax, which hasn't really changed all that much.

2016-06-04 10:10:45

All fixed now. This is something I've been meaning to do for a long time, thanks for the reminder.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)