2017-12-14 02:06:41

The Imaginatrix wrote:

Got pretty far in the city just now and unlocked a few games. Didn't make it to the end though, mostly because I lost several games at least once or got super low scores on them. That one with the remote control car was a bit frustrating and the one with the cameras in the studeo. The skyscraper one was what got me in the end.

Gah, it's so cute that the dialogues call remote control cars "Small cars"! I know it might have been a slight mistranslation but it's too adorable not to keep! xD

Oh,
that game is fun, easy but still gives me the headache sometimes haha.
I managed to get 20 though.
Now I am trying with the battle mode, so far I've unlocked 10 gyms and have all cards of 9 of them.

2017-12-14 02:10:19

bookrage wrote:

I've said this before but as was  brought up by Masterchief, It would be cool to have a CPU ally you could do on battle single-player, I have said before that 2-type arenas would be cool after the Grand council, but in addition to that,  you get a CPU controlled ally to take into the new gyms with you. Perhaps they could be unlockables and in each gym you fight teams of two different types, like a grass/bug arena where you fight a bug-grass combo team each time or something like that, ultimately this ends in the second grand council where you fight enemies that are tag-teaming you and your computer ally you bring in.

Exactly, or maybe when you just want to play, you can have a costum mode where you play more than game in online, but this would be offline.
I am talking about something like the many game party you get from the  rewards mood, but it would be for battles, and you can add ai and stuff like that.
It doesn't have to be in the rewards room though.

2017-12-14 02:37:09

to be honest, I don't play the game more than once per day and play all over the place, so right now I've only just got the underground, though I have both the beach and the forest, and I'm pretty good at the mosquito game so I'll probably be in the city before too long. In terms of battle, I've just opened up the grass arena but I know I'll slaughter the guys there with my flying deck. 

As for board mode, they need more than four boards. I hav the woods and the underwater stages right now. And I think in terms of number of minigames unlocked I'm somewhere around 30 (maybe 1-2 less) But I'm really itching for more.

Also, one thing I think they should change in the rewards room is some of the stuff for minigames. I think it should cost one gem to play an unlocked minigame, but you should only have to pay that once, same with minigame party and so on. It is kind of a kick in the pants to spend 8 gems to play a few minigames you've unlocked just once.

2017-12-14 06:31:56

I agree with you, Bookrage. It should only have to be paid once, as you only have to pay once for the boards. I've only been able to collect enough gems for the water and cave boards so far and am reluctant to spend them on anything else until I have the castle board for just this reason. It feels like throwing them away for no reason...

2017-12-14 07:19:08

Well,
if you play online a lot, then getting gems honestly isn't that hard.
But if you don't play online, I'd say try to open as many safety deposit boxes as you can.
Speaking about online, I have opened a server for many games competition mode if anyone would like to join.

2017-12-14 08:26:28

Dang, what is with the strange cylinder? I can't work out how long I can run before I have to jump or die, and jumping all the time doesn't help either!

2017-12-14 09:12:41

wow
thanks post 1,178

2017-12-14 09:59:38

Okay, getting the hang of strange cylinder now. It's not easy though and I haven't unlocked it. And that second path didn't unlock anything so I must have gotten that world elsewhere. Still, I got a gem out of it thanks to that vortex and I'm getting better at a lot of those games, so there's that.

2017-12-14 18:34:13

Update: Managed to complete the ice world. Was a bit bummed out when I discovered the paths converged. All those coins lost in the stupid frozen mansion for nothing! (It wasn't the ghosts that were the problem there, but the infernal slippery floor that often prevented me from going north when I needed to.)

Now all I have to do is complete the second path in the Volcano and unlock the desert, and then play  those games. I've unlocked 110 minigames (although honestly some of those were tough to unlock and I wouldn't relish replaying them just yet.)

2017-12-14 19:47:14

Riad wrote:

@Omer Sure you can, just press shift with the enter key and your allies will be listed as well so that you can make some good moves (IE. increasing their level, letting them draw cards) or even some ugly, nasty ones if you so wish big_smile

Holy shit, I never knew this.
Am I the only one who thinks the game's manual could use a bit of updating? lol Or at least that list of keys on the website

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-12-15 11:55:48 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2017-12-15 12:13:13)

Okay, good news. I probably never have to do the walking bombs again. Bad news, it's because when I defeated the destroying walking bombs game I was linked up with the dragon scales game again. And I still haven't beaten that because I try and make a mad dash to get back to the deposit in time and get eaten by evil baby dragons. I know I can pick up multiple scales, but most of them have baby dragons between me and the box at the best of times. Getting past the baby dragons might not be so difficult if I didn't have to get past like three or four of them at once, each with different start points so I could be okay with one and then another is right there near me when I try to make a break for it. I can't afford to stop and listen because I have two minutes to get the scales and what if I paused just one step too far north or south and got eaten? This is such a hard game...

2017-12-15 12:13:44

The Imaginatrix wrote:

Okay, good news. I probably never have to do the walking bombs again. Bad news, it's because when I defeated the destroying walking bombs game I was linked up with the dragon scales game again. And I still haven't beaten that because I try and make a mad dash to get back to the deposit in time and get eaten by evil baby dragons. I know I can pick up multiple scales, but most of them have baby dragons between me and the box at the best of times...

Wow,
good job, I'm still stuck at the same game, but I don't think that I will try it anymore.
The main reason was that I wanted to see if there are any new games after destroying walking bombs, but since it links to the baby dragons game, I think I've tried long enough.
Well, I better go and collect some more battle cards for now smile smile.

2017-12-15 14:39:01 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2017-12-15 14:44:47)

Meanwhile, I'm taking a break from wrestling with that game because GAAAAAH, trying to balance the time, gauging how close I can get to the baby dragons before they're after me and gathering enough scales and getting them back to the box is too much, especially since after I've lost enough times I have to restart the whole. Friggling. Level.

2017-12-15 16:18:03

not to the volcano yet, but eager to try it out, even with the crazy-hard games you are talking about. Just keep at it and you'll start to figure it out. I used to suck as the hunting ants game but now I almost don't suck anymore, and the raining flowers game used to be hard for me but now I'm actually pretty good.

2017-12-15 20:03:20

You have not had to deal with ravenous baby dragons yet, mate. They only run back and fourth but when there are several close together you can get confused right quick.

2017-12-15 20:36:35

absolutely! and I'm honestly neither very far nor particularly good even at a lot of games I've beaten (Most of those I can beat regularly I still don't get 20s on.) But if they go at a constant speed, maybe try to keep a mental map in your mind and try to pinpoint where each one is at any given time? It helped in a lot of platformers I played when I could see well to remember the movement rates of platforms/enemies and obstacles so even if I wasn't looking at it at the time, I knew where they were.

I don't know the game or how it works, but something I would try if it works like that.

And as long as we're griping at our pet peeves in the minigames. God! I hate water!

2017-12-15 21:36:58

Hi,
I have a serious problem with the download of beta 55. Everytime I extract the archive on my pc, my antivirus detects a trojan called win32/tiggre!plock;
I looked it up on the net and this particular virus seems to come from websites which have been contaminated somehow. So now I fear that the crazy party website might be infected with this. I really only got it after downloading beta 55, and I tried it multiple times. Thanks to my antivirus I could remove it at once, but I guess the website needs a virus scan or something.
Did anyone of you have this problem when downloading the latest beta?
Thanks
Tikki

2017-12-15 22:28:35

I did it a while back but no virus here. In fact ran a scan for them today and didn't find a thing, which is rare as usually I'm chock full of tracking cookies.

2017-12-16 09:36:07

bookrage wrote:

absolutely! and I'm honestly neither very far nor particularly good even at a lot of games I've beaten (Most of those I can beat regularly I still don't get 20s on.) But if they go at a constant speed, maybe try to keep a mental map in your mind and try to pinpoint where each one is at any given time? It helped in a lot of platformers I played when I could see well to remember the movement rates of platforms/enemies and obstacles so even if I wasn't looking at it at the time, I knew where they were.

I don't know the game or how it works, but something I would try if it works like that.

And as long as we're griping at our pet peeves in the minigames. God! I hate water!

I'll try that. They do move at the same rate, but they often start at different points. I can tell when I've passed them going north because their little screeches are lower pitched when I'm north of them, but when several are screeching at once I can't hear scales or know which ones are behind me and which aren't.
And I totally agree about water! GAH! I hate anything that slows me down, honestly.

2017-12-16 10:25:31

Well, I did it. I unlocked the desert. And I can make it all the way to the snake charmer game. That snake is a pain in the butt and won't come to me when I call it. But that's all the worlds unlocked now, I think. At least for the moment. big_smile

2017-12-16 14:54:29

I am now fighting in the ghost type arena.
Having all sorts of problems there but I will do my best.
As for the worlds, I find the city world the hardest, specially when it comes to unlocking games, let alone getting 20s.

2017-12-16 16:14:52

from what I remember from pokemon, Ghosts are super-weak to dark, and immune to both fighting and normal. However, normal type is also immune to ghosts so it is two-way there. Perhaps try playing a normal/dark deck if you've got the cards for it, make most of your normal cards buffs and things that help you out when you use them like double team and then pepper the ghosts with  dark attacks.

Also less sure of this one, but I think ghosts have issues against bugs and ground-types too. And I think Fairy kicks their butts as well, but not sure on that.

2017-12-18 14:13:12

Okay, I tracked down the post with the list of worlds and the games in each (Not including the desert, ice world or the city as they had not yet been added at the time of posting), and I noticed that I had not encountered some of the games in the beach despite playing through it multiple times and taking both paths. I assume these games are only unlocked if you get 20 points in something like the "Buoys' Beach", which is bloody hard to get even ten for in time (I hate water too, Bookrage. So very much.) Would it be possible if someone made an updated list indicating which games unlock which where applicable? I'd appreciate it and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The original list post is 411 of this thread, in case anyone was wondering.

2017-12-21 01:52:28

this game is taking forever to download. is the server slow? it says it'll take an hour.

2017-12-21 03:33:56

not sure what kind of internet you have but it took me around 20 minutes and I've got some of the fastest you can buy. It is a quarter of a gig after all and I don't imagine Pragma has a super-server, so just give it some time, it'll be worth it.

Also, I was thinking after looking at a very early post where people were talking about selecting a character like one would do In the actual MarioParty series. Because of some things in the game, I don't think that would work. But how about this, which I was inspired by that idea. You could sort of get it but also give Pragma more cool unlocks to tease us with.

There are some sounds that are used in many games, such as jumping, walking over various kinds of terrain, swimming, climbing, and stuff like that. We could get soundpacks in the rewards room that would swap out those common sounds for others. These would be thematic and would sort of allow you to turn your random adventure player into something else. For example, there could be a  knight set of sounds where the weapon would be definitely a really dramatic sword noise, moving would have some clanking armor, and there would be some underwater clunking sounds while swimming and so forth. There could be a clown that would have wacky cartoon sounds, a fairy with cute magic sounds. A princess/lady with dress-swishing sounds when she walks instead. creepy sounds for some Halloween/vampire/ghost/zombie. Anime sound effects for a samurai/ninja/mecha character, animal sounds for a bestial character and so on. The sounds couldn't be overdone as they might interfere with games but it would be a nice bit of flavor.