2017-05-08 13:27:11

Hi pragma.
Can you add possibility to exit from the minigames to the main menu when game is progressing or when I am fighting in battle mode.
Also I think that you should add autoupdater, it will be much better than downloading the game from the website when new beta has been released.

2017-05-08 13:49:44

Hey Pragma. There's a little bug in the online mode, for some reason in the minigames battle thing there isn't a battle anymore.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2017-05-08 13:55:43

When starting a mini game party, any spectators will crash the server. I also think we should start a topic in general listing all the mini games differences between normal and hardcore. I'll go do that momentarily.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-05-08 15:42:38

it seems that the post with the changelog isn't complete. It suddently cuts of in the Change log of beta 47.

2017-05-08 20:14:59

I am happy because is a new wersion, but I am a beat confused, because i think this is stupit that few professions are not effection against an other professions, for example psychic never kill normal etc. This is a big mistake this game's. But Congratulation, because this game is a very popular betwin blind people.

2017-05-08 22:51:41

One suggestion I had was to make all the options available in the rewards room available even if you don't have enough gems to get it. I.E. To unlock custom options, you could see the options and how many gems it costs, so you can shoot to grab that when you have enough gems. Right now, you can only see what you can get, so you don't know everything that's available.
Just a thought.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-05-09 00:49:16

Just a bit of a heads up.

If you use an improved translation file, make sure you switch to the builtin translation before moving your save file over. Otherwise it seems to default to French.

2017-05-09 01:44:14

Are there any new worlds in this new beta

2017-05-09 09:31:17

There aren't, but all the games were re-written in a hardcore level so that there are 2 versions of each game.
@staindaddict the custom options for the minigames cost 500 gems, those of the battle mode cost 250, and you cannot benefit from any of them unless you are the creator of the server.

2017-05-09 15:08:32

@Riod Yeah, I knew it was something like that, but what I'm saying is it'd be cool if we could have the options available so we could know what else is available as the gems are concerned. Right now it only shows you what you can get, and not what you can earn. If it showed you what you could earn, you can work your way up towards the amount of gems you need, and know what you're trying to get.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-05-09 16:01:06

Hi guys, new updated english for real translation file is up. Thank you riad for providing me with the new strings! Get it at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xwzfqmpipubw1 … l.lng?dl=1

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-05-09 19:34:51 (edited by Riad 2017-05-09 19:37:54)

Hello all.
Like others said, I made sure and the mini-games plus battle servers don't have battles in them anymore. I hope to see an option in the future asking you how many battle rounds there will be in the party.

2017-05-10 19:22:43

hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how can I do good in the card games? What is air weak too? How do I organize my decks?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-05-10 19:39:26

Hi all,

could someone of you explain the world "the cold river", please? I don't know why but I get less Points there and don't know what's wrong.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-05-10 20:48:38

Janagirl,

For the Cold River game, try swimming to one side or the other and running along the bank. Your way will be blocked from time to time, but it's much much faster than swimming. You just have to swim around the obstacles, then get back on the river bank.

Good luck!

Shadow

2017-05-10 21:27:52

hi,
Is it better to have multiple decks or to switch between types and have a single deck.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-05-11 05:06:39

Since each deck can have a maximum of 60 cards, you need multiple decks. Otherwise you'll squeeze too many types into one group of 60 cards and be too weak to win any battles.

I personally suggest no more than two types per deck, and that with careful thought.

2017-05-11 08:12:16

keyIsFull wrote:

Hi guys, new updated english for real translation file is up. Thank you riad for providing me with the new strings! Get it at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xwzfqmpipubw1 … l.lng?dl=1

Hi.
So is this file the latest translation file including all the strings?
Long time ago, I asked multiple times here on the forum if I could make sure a translation would be included in the game. I got the impression that I am welcome to translate the game, but it might not be included in the official release. I never got any reply on this.
I'm currently working on a lot of projects. But since the game is still being worked on, I'll be interested to translate the game into danish in the future.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-05-11 13:02:54

*** bug report! ***

I was playing the sticks game on the mystic cave board. There were two sticks left on the table and the game completely froze, indeed I needed to end it with the task manager.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-11 13:37:15

@ slj yes, this file contains all the strings. Just replace whatever is after the equal sign with whatever you want it to say and it will say it.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-05-11 14:21:18

hi,
Also, anyone have a type affectiveness manual for the card games? Do I put all the cards of both types into that deck?

2017-05-11 15:17:18

'Enes, welcome to the fun of deck building :/d,.

Btw, one question I do have is this spectator mode, since I've not seen it working yet. I've connected to a running battle server and hit f3 but nothing.
I also wonder if we're finally going to get some use for those coins? I noticed I now earn more from completing adventure mode.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-11 15:45:50

hi dark,
One more question, how do people usually build their decks? Should I remove most of the weaker cards as I get more powerful ones?

2017-05-11 15:49:48

@Enes it's not the case of weak vs powerful cards, since even to play strong cards like gigger impact, you need to play lots of other cards to build your level up, plus remember your putting them from a deck at random so you can't always guarantee to get what you want, when you want.
Deck building is a skill and part of the game and something I've not yet mastered myself, particularly with the recent change to how levelling up works which should make multi element decks much more usable.

Btw, one thing I still find a pain  when you create a server, and all players logout and you get left with basically a big pile of nothing.

It's a shame you can't as server host play the party to the end and at least get a minimal reward like a single gem.

2017-05-11 17:54:19

You may find https://pokemondb.net/type to be a useful resource. It lists all the types and what other types are effective and not so effective against that particular type in terms of attacks and defense.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.