2017-04-26 16:27:02

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I think I'll try to start from scratch though, gives me something to do. lol
The thing that's a pain, is getting gems. I wish there was a way to get them without playing online. I know you can get them if you score over 100 points in the worlds, but for the earlier worlds that's unlikely.
Oh well, the love of system crashes. lol smile

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-04-27 21:37:55

@Staindadict, while playing online is the best way to get gems, there are several other ways.
when you finish all the gyms you can fight the grand council, this is where you get six battles instead of three.
This is good for several reasons. First you get ten cards of any type when you win, rather than five of a specific type, which makes it good for getting all the cards.

Second, because there are six fights and you get 20 coins for winning each fight, you are almost guaranteed a gem each time.
third, because you fight a random selection of opponents and card types, it makes for a much more interesting time than other gym fights where you can just walk in with a weakness deck and guarantee to kick bottom whatever you do.

Then, once you have some boards unlocked, the mischievious castle board is great for getting gems, it has lots of squares with free gifts, and often you get gems with those, albeit since the mischievious castle board costs 25 gems to unlock you probably won't have much more to unlock after that, indeed I hope we get more stuff to unlock next version since where at the beginning of things I couldn't get any gems, now I am not sure what to do with them (as using them to play minigames or solo parties seems a wee bit pointless when I can just play adventure mode or go online anyway).

As for me I'm currently up to about 110 minigames unlocked and all the battle cards.Yes, I have more to do but it's nice to have something to work for. I also backup the sauvgard file every time I do a general system backup and have been playing the game, indeed it's the same sauvgard file I've been using the game first came out.

hth

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-27 23:04:28

Hi Dark,

The grand counsel is definitely awesome, and a good way to get gems. I had it unlocked, but as said already, I lost my file in my system crash. Believe me, I'll be keeping my save file on my external from now on. lol
I gotta get that board you mentioned. I'll work on that.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-04-28 07:23:15

You also gotta save another version on Dropbox so that in any case you're sure to keep your data somewhere.

2017-04-28 17:51:26

Lol, crazy party is one of the best games for unlockables and such, and hopefully there will be even more next version. I particularly like the way I can just go back to things and unlock more, though was actually a little sad when I unlocked all the battle cards since now beating the grand council doesn't feel as if it gets me as much.

I actually would love to see a use for those coins you get each time you play or the experience.
It'd also be nice to track what minigames in each world or on each board you needed to unlock, since right now I'm not %sure which worlds I should be playing in order to finish my unlocking.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-28 17:53:26

Any news on the next version? It has been awhile since there was a new release..
I'd like to see a way to see which games you need to unlock in each world too. I"ve mentioned this before, but that'd be awesome.

2017-05-05 07:09:44

So I started playing this game and I'm extremely annoyed with the math games in the intellectual world. It's not that the problems are incredibly hard, but I can't come up with the answer in 3 or 4 seconds. Would it be possible to increase it to something like 10, 15 or 20 seconds? That should be enough time to calcualte while not giving too much time to use a calculator. Either that, or remove the games and make them an extra world or bonus that isn't required to continue.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-05-07 12:12:31

There's a new update. Not sure why it hasn't been announced yet, but it was out yesterday. On the website. Beta 47. smile

2017-05-07 12:37:29

@Chris, with the maths games just relax, think what you did wrong, maybe even go back and revise your times tables, and above all practice.
I went from getting minus 20 points each time to where I could ace the thing  over 40 so it's quite possible.
Also note that you don't need to complete all the maths games to get through the interlectual world, just two of them, though as I said they're possible if you slow down, give them a little thought and practice.

New beta? wow! that is awesome, though I do hope Pragma comes and posts a change log since with the game being so huge it's difficult to know what is new or where to look.

2017-05-07 13:44:13

Hey Dark,

There's actually a change log right in the main folder of the game. Where the .exe is. It says what's new in the latest version. smile

2017-05-07 14:01:59

I noticed the update, too. But it really would be grat to know the changes.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-05-07 14:08:19

Hi again,
I just found a file called changelog.txt in the Directory of crazy Party, I think there are the changes of the game.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-05-07 15:01:10

Hi.

Yes, I found the changelog file.
to make people's lives easier I'll post it here so people know what their getting.

Btw, the unlock minigames is rather cool, but a little harsh in terms of gems, and I haven't seen the custom settings mode yet, but then again I used nearly all my gems on the unlock minigames thing (and did indeed unlock a couple) so need to go and earn some more gems big_smile.

I will say I think the price of unlock minigames is a wee bit expensive at 20 gems to say that it's basically a convenience to save you playing through the previous world, I'm also a little sorry that you can't see  which worlds or boards have minigames left to unlock.

I think the battle changes look good though, though I am still looking forward to seeing more opponents or expantions to the board mode perhaps including battle, we also don't have any use for those coins in the moneybox either.

Anyway, enough ramblement here is the changelog.

beta47

General
New languages: Arabic, Serbian and brazilian Portuguese.
Experimental and basic spectator mode: when the server is waiting, you can press F3 to be spectator. So you can look the battles.
The key for the moderation is now CTRL+F1.
The chat is better, you can use BACKSPACE normally.
Some optimizations, the loading of the decks should be faster, and the disconnections should be better detected.

Battle mode
At the beginning of your turn, for other types than your, you win +1 level if you have more than 3 cards in your hand, +0 if you have 3, and -1 if you have less. For example if you are normal type and you have 4 fighting cards in your hand, you win 1 level in fighting type, in addition to the usual +1 in normal type.
When you draw at the beginning of your turn, if you have less than 3 cards in your hand, you draw until you have 3 cards at least. For example, if you have one card, you draw 2 cards.
There is a small bonus or a small malus in succeeding and dodge depending on the number of cards in hand. The less you have cards, the better the bonus is.
The probability of the confusion is lower, 25% in the level 1, in place of 40% previously.
The multiplier of a critical hit is 1.75 in place of 2.
New properties: the double try and the critical risk. When a "double try" card fails, there is a second chance. And when a "critical risk" card fails, there is necessarily a critical fail.
The "magic shield" and "floral shield" are now new cards. So the old cards are now renammed "magic armor" and "floral armor".
By pressing I, you can know your informations.
It is currently an unlikely situation, but if your deck is empty and your discard is also empty, you die.
You can unlock custom settings with gems, if you have unlocked all the gyms.
When you generate the cards' reference, you can maintain a number between 0 and 3 if you want a default quantity different than 4.
New cards, of course.

Mini-game mode
The special bonuses give now 20 points to the first, 10 to the second and 5 to the third.
You can try to unlock mini-games with gems, if you have unlocked all the worlds and 50 mini-games.
You can unlock the hardcore mode, if you have unlocked all the worlds. The mini-games are simply more difficult. Please note that in this case, sometime the instructions become inexact.
You can unlock custom settings with gems, if you have 100 unlocked mini-games.
In some mini-games, there is less time, but the map is smaller.

Btw, this is Dark again. One change I did not see listed but which has definitely happened is an updated English translation, which is nice, though I do miss a few of the rather unique ways of putting things, "eg dark is trying to move by his paralysis" big_smile.

2017-05-07 15:08:59

It costs 20 Gems to unlock one mini game?

2017-05-07 15:58:17

Hi all,

now I have to ask again. How is it possible to translate the game into another language? I really would love to see this game in german at last. There are so many languages availabe and there are less less games available in german. So it would be really cool, especially for those which aren't good in english, if the game would be translated in german.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-05-07 16:05:56

@janagirl, I'd suggest contacting Pragma about that. As far as I know making a translation just involves rewriting the correct language files in your own language.

@Staindadict beware! spoilers for minigame unlocking ahoy!
When you use the unlock minigames option your put in a special sort of adventure world (actually with the overworld map music from super Mario world). You can then walk through a try the different minigames you havent' yet unlocked, it's like a custom world for you.
how many minigames are included or what happens when you complete it I don't know, since I managed to fail completely at the coloured buttons game, lost all my coins and got the boot big_smile.

2017-05-07 16:33:01

@Dark: Do you know how I can contact Pragma? On the Website of crazy Party, I never found any ways to contact him.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-05-07 17:11:13

Hi.
After running beta 46 and clicking verify this version in options it says that I have a latest version.
It doesnt detect any updates

2017-05-07 17:42:08 (edited by cj89 2017-05-07 17:43:29)

na, you have to get it from the sight. Direct link for the english version: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party … beta47.zip

2017-05-07 18:43:27

@Janagirl, if you find one of Pragma's posts in this topic you will see an "email link" that you can use to have the forum forward an email to his address. I suggest trying that.

2017-05-07 18:58:14

When pressing enter on a deck to modify it you receive the following error. This is in Beta 47 of Crazy Party.

BGT Runtime Error
A runtime error occurred.
In function: void Jeu::att(int, bool = true)
Description: Null pointer access
Would you like to copy the stack trace text to the clipboard?
Yes No

Call stack size: 6

Function: void Jeu::att(int, bool = true)

Function: string MenuMap::runMenu()

Function: string MenuMap::activeMenu()

Function: string lanceMenu(string, string[][], string[][], bool = true, string =

2017-05-07 19:16:42

Hello all.

The beta48 is available!

Please note that the beta47 and the beta48 are less stable, sorry for the inconvenience. I advise you to make a backup of your save file.

Thanks to the contributors and testers. You can download on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

I copy here the change log of the beta47 and beta48.

beta47

General
New languages: Arabic, Serbian and brazilian Portuguese.
Experimental and basic spectator mode: when the server is waiting, you can press F3 to be spectator. So you can look the battles.
The key for the moderation is now CTRL+F1.
The chat is better, you can use BACKSPACE normally.
Some optimizations, the loading of the decks should be faster, and the disconnections should be better detected.

Battle mode
At the beginning of your turn, for other types than your, you win +1 level if you have more than 3 cards in your hand, +0 if you have 3, and -1 if you have less. For example if you are normal type and you have 4 fighting cards in your hand, you win 1 level in fighting type, in addition to the usual +1 in normal type.
When you draw at the beginning of your turn, if you have less than 3 cards in your hand, you draw until you have 3 cards at least. For example, if you have one card, you draw 2 cards.
There is a small bonus or a small malus in succeeding and dodge depending on the number of cards in hand. The less you have cards, the better the bonus is.
The probability of the confusion is lower, 25% in the level 1, in place of 40% previously.
The multiplier of a critical hit is 1.75 in place of 2.
New properties: the double try and the critical risk. When a

2017-05-07 20:26:07

where is the custom settings

2017-05-07 20:43:47

I love hardcore mode. I however do not love so much that you don't exactly know what changes in these games. With out spoiling anything. A quiet sailing isn't so quiet, but I really don't get what to do to well. You'll see.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-05-07 20:54:17

@852
you have to unlock it with jems, go to the rewards option

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me