2016-05-29 07:03:12

The address is moo.squidsoft.net port 7777. And, if you type lockmode, the targeting works on a direction based thing, its far easier to hit because you can use w a s d f and r as alternative keys for directions. However, I suck at trying to pilot and track and shoot all at the same time. I prefer to gun because its too hard to keep track and move in range when your piloting.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2016-05-29 09:28:10

Agreed about directional aiming Brad, though the problem I had as I said is the game never seemed to process aim + properly. I'll probably use the keys next time sinse the number row is a bit of a pest, though I do hope the admins fix the business about combat spam.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-29 10:27:46

On SC, I spend most of my time asteroid hauling and not doing much space combat, I do do ground combat though, and I have nearly 900 total points! So you don't really need to combat much unless you want better upgrades for your ships and better ships.

2016-05-30 01:54:18

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4207910/Vipmud.zip

2016-05-30 02:29:12

Hi blindangerous.
Thanks very much for the link. Btw are there any instruction on how to install the pack?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-05-30 05:05:33

@Brad, I know combat isn't necessary in the game, but as I said I do enjoy having options for things open, especially in a game with so many different activities available in such a good setting

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-30 07:37:38

now I have a soundpack, but once I played it, the volume is lowered. how can I increase the volume of the sounds?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-05-30 08:39:59

f9 and f10 and ctrl f9 and f10

2016-05-30 18:14:33

Press f9 and f10.  F11 will turn on and off sounds, and f12 will turn on and off ambience.

2018-07-22 09:39:14

drums61999 wrote:

I agree with everyone. A soundpack makes Star Conquest a lot easier to play and cuts down on a lot of the spam. That being said I quit playing because after a certain point, I was trying to come up with events in game, and either the hosts said no, or the event went to the host favorites. It seemed like the same people always got to do the interesting stuff, and if you weren't in their club, you didn't get to do some of the more interesting events. The game itself has a lot of great things to say for it though, and things may have changed in the past few years.

So that happened even before I started playing. Nice to know it wasn't just me.

“What's fun for other people may not be fun for you- and vice versa.”
― Gretchen Rubin

2018-07-22 11:19:42

it be not care if someone enjoy rp like me, but the largest problem is profile, i even can't remember how many profile i submit, sadly, still can not got accept
it might be i'm not  a native english speaker? who knows

2018-07-22 18:45:48

@Snow, while that may well be a factor (their standards are pretty high), I saw something online recently where someone was talking about how they seem to have a secret sauce. And if you can get close enough to that recipe, you're in. That made sense to me. I didn't have a lot of problems with my profile, but I did have issues with other things in the game. If you are serious about playing, PM me and perhaps I can help.

― Gretchen Rubin

2018-07-23 03:31:30

@37 i just send you a pm, because forum don't have audo reminder? hmm, anyways, the reject reason make me confusing, really.

2018-07-23 09:30:52

also the soundpack can not be gag things, like a voice from a flight control scanner, or computer announcements, @37, it make sence, i do know profile not the only problem, so i send you a more detail,.
this game remind me another called clok, hosts are more better when i make a backstory,.

2018-07-23 09:47:20

@Snow I am getting your messages and have responded. Just keep an eye on your PM's and I'll do the same.

― Gretchen Rubin

2018-07-23 21:05:39

Just a note that Snow's profile was approved, so congrats!

thanks,
Michael