2016-05-28 22:03:00

Hello Nick.

IN the Gryf folder, there is another exe file apart from the gryf.exe folder. This will instal something to make the music play.

I'm gone for real :)

2016-05-29 02:51:53

@ amerikranian, please send an email to [email protected] so I can help you with your specific system issue. Thanks!

@ sirbadger, you're welcome. And I'll be adding the newest edge of winter demo over the weekend. No problem thanks

@ staindaddict, awesome thanks and I'll be sure to post the patched Griff 1 tomorrow. Cool.

@ nick, your computer seems like it currently can't play ogg files. You can install the ogg codec, conveniently I've included an ogg installer in your main game folder. Email me anytime if you need further assistance. Thanks!

master is exactly right about clearing chasms, cool.

2016-05-29 14:08:40

Hi
How to uninstall the ogg codec?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-05-29 17:10:53

hey jyro22, the game crashes whenever I'm at the ship grave yard level.
I did managed to kill a few enemies.
but as soon as I go left to jump over the pit I was on, it crashes and I have to start the game all over.
I installed the ogg codec, but the game crashes in the ship grave yard level.
it doesn't crash in the portal room, nor level 1.
is there a way I can fix this problem?
I'm running windows 7 64bit.

2016-05-30 01:08:54

Yes, the game likes to crash after you have broused the worlds a bit,  this time its after the third world but it did the same thing in griff 1.
The issue I am having, is the fact I can not get all the roons.
I found 3 and I need all the roons from the other realms, but I only ever found 3 of them.

2016-05-30 02:24:35

hey crashmaster, I don't have a way to fix the game every time it crashes.
it's annoying me and I have to start the game all over Which I don't want to do.
anyway, if you are having an issue where you get all of the roons, you'd have to start on the first world, then go to the second world etc.
I will play the game after I install the ogg codec, but if the game keeps crashing I do not have an idea on how to fix the part where the game crashes upon visiting the other worlds in the game.
does jyro22 no how to fix the part When the game crashes, especially When I visit the previous levels?

2016-05-30 02:50:50

@ Nick, if it crashes try relaunching the game and going to continue your previous save. You shouldn't need to start a whole new game. I'm working on a new fix right now to keep the crash from occurring. Thank you.

@ crashmaster, the monkey will speak when you are right near a runestone. Once he speaks just jump in the air and glide around where ever he spoke. He will only do this once so be sure to pay attention. Also, chibu the monkey can't see  what's under the water, so try to dive into every pool when you swim to its center press enter to dive. Some pools have rune stones. Each pool can only be collected from once. Hope this info helps. Thanks!

2016-05-30 13:04:47

Hi jiro well I beat the game.
I must say I didn't pick up on the monkey speech near roons I thought it was ambiance.
One thing I will say, if you have brought griff 1 the playing is actually the same as griff 2, the roons are not all lieing round the place which was what they did on 1.
The way I avoided the crash was start the second to last world, quit, exit and relaunch the game and then hit continue.
Its good that you put the game out when it was out, though edge of winter, clockwork and the steampunk game are way overdue.
Still its a good game.

2016-06-01 18:32:05

hi, I have bought the game but unlike what you've said in the email you sent, I did not get the game instantly. In fact i still do not have the game at least an hour and a half after purchase.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-06-01 21:56:11

Hello Connor,
thanks for messaging about this. According to my emails, a link was sent this morning. I have manually resent this email, please reply or tell me if you successfully received it. Thank you very much, I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope you enjoy the game!

Kind Regards,
Jyro

2016-06-10 08:15:16 (edited by jyro22 2016-06-10 08:15:26)

Hi,
for those who've been asking about the Griff and Griff 2 patches that fix the crash. Griff and Griff 2 are now fully fixed!
The crash and random kill are fully removed. You will be sent the update download via email if you have already purchased either game. Also, anyone who was waiting for the game to be patched before purchasing, you will receive the newly patched version immediately upon your purchase. Thank you very much, hope you enjoy!

Kind Regards,
Jyro

2016-06-10 23:41:32

Hi giro
I sent an email  because I still have not received the update patch.
please you reply me.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-11 01:04:15

Hi Fabi, sure thing, I've sent you an email and everyone else who owns the game I'll make sure gets an update within the hour.
If for any reason you do not receive yours, write to me at [email protected] and I will assist you. Thanks!

2016-06-11 07:02:36

Hey Jyro,
I also have not received my update emails. I purchased both grif1 and 2. I'll email you if you need my email, as the email that I have asosiated with my audiogames account isn't the one used for grif.
Anyhow, I love the grif games, and I'd actually love to see more Grif.
I'm thinking of doing playthroughs of grif 1 and 2, but the crashing bug is preventing me from hitting record at the moment smile
But thank you for the great games, keep up the good work.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2016-06-11 07:03:24

Thanks you giro.
Now i have my griff 2.
greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-12 11:06:14

Just gave the demo a try and purchased the full version. I suppose technically I shouldn't have being on a rather tight budget but my birthday's coming up this month so I figured why not? So far I like it. Can't wait to explore more realms.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2016-06-12 11:21:09

Cool Fabi, good to hear!
Thanks Bryan, I hope your birthday will be a good one soon!
I'm glad you enjoy Griff 2 thus far! Enjoy the full game!

Kind Regards

2016-06-12 13:33:48

Just beat it. One is still curious about the identity of this dark sorcerer though.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2016-06-12 19:52:13

Hey all,
So, I got the new versions of both games last night and am impressed by the performance of the game, and thank goodness those bugs were squoshed. However, I'm unsure if it's my system or something else, but after updating, I noticed that the water, ennemie and possibly some other sounds don't pan, while pits and spikes do. This does make things a bit more dificult as mono isn't usually used in audiogames. Was this meant to occur with the update, or could this be some other bug that came from fixing the crash and other bugs? I don't think any changelog was included.
Thanks and definitely let me know what's up with this.
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2016-06-13 22:39:17

Hey cool that you beat the game Bryan! Hehe yes, the mysterious dark sorcerer... We shall find out. Very cool.

Hey Rob, I'm glad you're impressed by the performance of the game! Yes, there's a very specific answer as to why the enemy sounds and environmental sounds bare centered and not panning. The reason is an engine limitation which turned out to be the cause of the crash being too many 3d sounds. I made them all centered and merely fade in, but found it to be implausible for the hazards because panning stereo is part of what helps determine where hazards are. So I putb3d back for the hazards since they can kill the player instantly. The crash is now gone but unfortunately enemy sounds are still centered. This is okay since they have alerts which get louder as you get closer and they don't kill the player instantly. Aside from having fixed the crash, I also know the solution for putting all 3d sounds back in the game, simply to load a separate level file with each level. I'll release the full 3d patch as soon as I get that put in. Thank you for mentioning this! I will include version changes in the manual.

2016-06-26 12:06:07

I didn't appear to get any receipt or download for the game. Anyone else have this issue? Good to see people are playing it, but I currently lack a copy.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2016-06-26 19:10:45

Email Jyro about it, he usually gets right back to you

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-10-22 10:25:16

Hi there,
The link to the demo doesn't seem to work.

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2016-10-22 12:25:27 (edited by kratos 2016-10-22 12:26:14)

for
microsoftsam203
this is not a game. really. sooooo many bugs. sooo many.

2016-10-22 14:31:05

I know, I have herd pg13 playing it.
Check out my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbcgG … tIOXrnjUqQ

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.