2016-05-24 10:21:34

Hi all!
Is there a virtual sinth we could use with our scren readers and a master keyboard? Any suggestions? Thanks a lot

Claudio

2016-05-24 16:51:30

vertual synth you mean midi?
if this was what you ment, you can download cool midi vertual synth and it's free from http://coolsoft.altervista.org/download … 1.17.1.exe

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-05-24 18:45:27

I mean Virtual synth where you connect a master keyboard via USB and use the waveforms of the virtual sinth!!!

Claudio

2016-05-25 04:52:08

Well, you can always get a midi controller and connect that. You can control a virtual synth through the midi controller. There are also some hardware synths you can attach to the controller to turn it into a keyboard, if you wish, so you can get the best of both worlds.

2016-05-25 05:58:07

The Arp2600VA Minimogue software synth is pretty useable, particularly if you've a MIDI keyboard. It comes in VST plugin format, as well as a standalone package.

Spill chuck you spots!

2016-05-25 09:23:35

ok Thanks! I was just searching for a software synth for creating sounds using my keyboard, that's already a synth, as a midi controller. I would like to have a synth in my pc and running  it, if possible, in Reaper; playing it with a midi keyboard! Sorry for my English, it's not my primary language, by de way! Thanks for your help!

Claudio

2016-06-05 20:32:30

If you want a free synth, you can get Coolsoft Virtual Midisynth, and a few soundfonts which are offered by that page you download Coolsoft from. I used to use that synth until I graduated to Multisynth in Reaper. You'd use QWS to play with that, I reckon.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2016-12-06 13:02:37

Hi all! What about a FM virtual Synth for reaper? Do you know any kindo of this synth? What could you soggest? Thanks a lot!!!

Claudio

2016-12-11 23:37:50

claudiogaranzini
read this information please.
http://nativekeys.mostinfo.ru/en/

2016-12-11 23:39:15

i hope that it will useful

2016-12-12 13:37:43

Hi! Thanks for the last poster! Now, I've visited the page you suggested to me but as I'm using NVDA as my scren reader, i didn't find what I was searching ofr; anyway thanks again for your help, really!!!

Claudio

2016-12-13 12:40:01

The synths that I find to be somewhat accessible are Vanguard and Sylenth. You need to use the parameter list for most things, but it's doable.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2016-12-14 10:56:22 (edited by claudiogaranzini 2016-12-14 12:24:10)

Thanks Gorthalon! What are the differences in these 2 synths? I've searched the Spam Synth but i didn't find it. I'm also testing the Tone 2 Firebird synth wich seems being really interesting and almost usable. There are just two parameters not labeled but the others are well named. Now I'm using Reaper with Reaear, an other plug-in for making Reaper accessible; i like it very much. I'm trying to find synths that aren't only analog like the Minimogue or the Arp. Continously looking for advices and suggestions. Thanks a lot again to all of you!

Claudio

2016-12-15 05:31:55

This is a bit off topic, but someone took the opl3 emulator from dosbox and made it into a windows midi out device that can be used by applications that support midi.
http://grossgang.com/utilities/opl3%20synth.zip