1 byte post: sorry
That very thing is currently under discussion. It's not really a bug, see above. However I can most certainly see the complications. In fact it took multiple times for me to get it right, and that was only after clarification

You can follow me on twitter, @cartertemm

Thumbs up

i really like the new update! it's sooooooooo fun! it brings back the fun of just mindlessly slaughtering people instead of competing on who can grab the most items and gear up fastest.
good job on the update!

after i learn how to code and make a websight there will be the URL to my websight, foxproductions.com  with will contain audio games for all to play!

Thumbs up

1,028 (edited by dzsoker Yesterday 07:37:51)

Hey. Can you please add team flags to the bases? Because now if you see a base you can't decide whether it's your team's base, it's a truced team's base or a random base.

Thumbs up +1

Hi,
I abandonned this game a while ago and so also didn't follow this thread carefully.
Now I read in post 1027 that there has been an update which kinda brings back the fun of the old redspot.
I am sure it has been said on an earlier page, but can someone tell me what exactly is new in this update?

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

basically, if you don't want the whole guns thing, you can now either enter a melee arena where only melee weapons and combos are allowed, or a special combo arena where you can only fight hand to hand, and where stomach stab is also disabled. Some new melee weapons, some of which only pspawn on the melee arena too.

Bar, bar, bar...
Bar is my name and to go bar is my aim...
Sometimes I'll go "Bad bar",
But in the end its always bar, ahem beer, ahem bar! beer bar!

Thumbs up

that sounds good

I'm a cat! What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine to :P XD

Thumbs up