Nice work on the update. If I can make one suggestion though. Can we destroy spy cameras?  Also, it's a little worrisome to set up satelite bombs, but then for some one to just get lucky and wipe out all of your work by just guessing codes which is what I was doing last night.  Still no way of destroying barricade bombs, so the same still applies I think for killing bases. Just die a lot and wipe out everything before going in for the base.

Thumbs up

Hello. Each time i try to download the game it gets the 0.8.1 version, with 26.059 MB filesize. What's wrong?

Thumbs up

well, that's the size of the file.

Thumbs up

BigGun wrote:

Why didn't it say over the auto update teature.

Because red spot has no auto updater.

Thumbs up

ha ha, you got with that one X.D.
Anyways MR. Armageddon, tyme to play, as per the sice, yes, it's the sice, instead of a full hundred megaspots so...

Thumbs up

I think that Cianoosh meens that version is rong, 0.8.0, not 0.8.1.
Anyway, thanks for telling me that auto updater isn't yet  made..
Kind regards.
Aleksandar

Thumbs up

Oh come on man I typed a wrong version I meant 0.7.1. And BTW! the size of the new version is about 34 MB so... Anyways a friend has uploaded that for me and I got it. But this problem have to be fixed for anyone else who wants to download this game.

Thumbs up

Most of you already know this but I'll put it here anyway. Redspot now contains stores. they have the look and feel of bases, except for having to enter a code, and the only thing once you walk in is a computer located at 5, 5. Use this like you would a base computer with the difference of specifying the destination for the shipment, then go and wait. the store isn't always in the same place, though. You can destroy it just like a base, and each time this happens it will respawn at a new location. Use /storehint to get a little hint about its location. Oh, and you can also add wood or metal to the store to make it stronger.

Thumbs up

Waw! stors! they are so...

Thumbs up

Nice! That's something I know a few people wanted! Nice work!

Thumbs up

I thought Redspot's only achievement was having the longest ban list ever?
Out of how many people ever played it, how many are banned or left because their friends were being banned?

Thumbs up +1

Let me answer your question, with an other question. Howmany people complained of beeing banned because they cheated or spammed or broke the rules? That happens on every game, even video games. "Oh i was banned from that and that without doing anything. I agree that there are some platforms where admins just randomly ban people, but come on. when you get banned the right thing to do is talk to the deve or admins about it, not cry on the forum about it. And just to remind you, that mahdy guy got banned from the forums for posting ban related complains over and over. So heads up.

Thumbs up

Yes, that enemy of the "Internet War" was banned because he sent many letters to unbann people. That's a sort of armageddon, isn't it?
Anyways, when I type in redspot /storehint it says that I'm almose close. Do I have to well, what almose close? or I'm far?

Thumbs up

fully agreed to 861. Because, they are childs. Nothing more. banning people when their sweet life wants
Look at it:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=22344

Thumbs up

There is still a possibility that they have banned someone by mistake And They ujst forgot. As for that longest bannlist, that thing is always with most popular games or forums. How ever, even if admins are in mature, That doesn't meen that they bann for no reason. I would call that bannomania or something like that lol But nothing of this is the reason to post on the forum, only real thing that everyone can do is ask dev for a greater reason and politly ask them to unban them. And 1 no from the dev is stop to the hall discussion.
Kind Regards,
Aleksandar

Thumbs up

Hi,
First I'd like to say I really like the features of the new update. Everything from the store to the fact that suicide bombs can't be used to kill people over and over again without consequence.
There is a problem though, and I'm not sure if you know this or not, but items are hella slow to both beep, and be picked up.

Thumbs up

hello,
I started playing RS again some days ago, and my problem with this game is that not skill is important, but how much items your team collected for yourself.
I can fight very well I think, but that doesn't matter because people have 100K hp and shields.

Thumbs up

that's why there is a store now. You could easily get powerfull and take a whole team down. Many people have done that already.

Thumbs up