2017-05-27 16:41:11

Nice ideas, and maybe you could have antigravity bombs, if someone passes above them they explode. Also, a long range base rocket launcher would be nice.

2017-05-29 00:22:31

That's not really going to work as you'd want to protect it, and people can just tap M and locate it.  It's also a good idea to not make a base, because while it's nice to have bitcoins and buy things, you also have to keep it protected, and I've notices that's when the hunger kicks in.  I'd like to see robots be able to trigger barricade bombs, as well as bombs causing other bombs to explode like the claymore/bullet bomb combination.

2017-06-03 16:31:21

I actually was thinking about dummy bots that you'd get in packs and are good for only one thing: blowing up barricade bombs.

2017-06-03 23:02:45

How can you get through barricate bombs

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-06-03 23:04:47

Get around them.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-06-04 02:47:48

Thanks

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-06-12 13:17:04

I am going to say this seriously. For the last time.
This game needs caps. Caps on health. Caps on shield. Caps on projectile items. Caps on number of projectiles that can be launched. Caps on robots. Caps on number of robots that can be launched. Basically caps on every single item. If you don't know what that means, feel free to ask. I don't know if affects the server, but if it seriously affects computers when you have 20 robots coming after you. You can't launch anything to kill those. Same thing for projectiles. Everything happens to players who get on with a thousand health and nothing more on their hands.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-06-12 16:06:30

Yeah buddy, it won't happen.

2017-06-13 01:52:23

Yep, it affects the server. Everytime things move, it pings the server. Which lags it out. Good luck on getting Sam to impliment many things we've asked for on here.

2017-06-13 11:29:51 (edited by marro 2017-06-13 11:32:20)

well, maybe you need caps for yourself. I had no problem killing 20 bots at once. Not sure whats up with these winey persons. Oh my gosh!!!!!!! It Is not as easy to get health in redspor as in tk. antibiotics put less health in your char as in tk. i'd say, develop better strategies and stop wining

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-06-13 11:42:14 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-06-13 11:44:10)

yes, strategy when millions projectiles and robots comeing at ya and the game lag like hell, and you got band cause of you logout in the mittle of the fight.
indeed, indeed.

2017-06-13 16:14:42

Post 810, yeah right. Strategy. And if a person with about 10k health, 200 shielded shots and a gask mask comes after you, what then?

2017-06-13 16:25:18

Hahaha. What am I saying? I am not complaining about the quantity of the bots. I am complaining about the lag. L A G. Need it again? L, A, G. The thing I complain about is, the lag is not our personal fault. It's either the computers fault or the servers fault. We can't do anything even if we're the best players. Please stop that strategy crap.

2017-06-13 21:48:45

LOL. Post 810 had me laughing really hard. I mean, strategy in Redspot is like wanting to shape a snowball in the firy pits of hell. It just won't work. That's why I gave up on this game a long time ago. Seriously. If that game doesn't get any limits, it will probably never attract any new players. When the bases were added, I thought, things maybe would become different. But there was no change. No change at all.
I mean, it is ok, if the developer is comfortable with the regular base of players. But in my eyes such a game should be fair for everyone. But at the moment, it is nothing but a constant hunt for items, and nothing more.

2017-06-14 04:11:07

I do enjoy the game myself, but agree with some of what others have been saying here. However, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if people couldn't collect 83 K hp and use like 35 suicide bombs without getting hurt, only killing someone running from them because they don't have a chance. As it stands currently, the way suicide bombs work is that for low stats players, they're a suicide bomb. But for high stats players, they're an easy, too lazy to fight kill switch. Most of the other weapons are okay, because there is actually a chance of running from them, but not these. You just hear the noise, and you're dead, but the attacker doesn't suffer the loss of a single hp.
Also I do agree about projectiles and robots. If not a cap, then something should be done to stop them from freezing the whole game up for everyone in a 40 tile radius.
But guys, Blaze otherwise known as Alec Olson or whoever you guys are used to knowing him as on Redspot, stated that Redspot was for the hard core gamer, the ones willing to put in hours of work to collect those items. As for me? I don't really agree... since even though it's fun to set up a base and defend it for a while, the main point of this game is, still, to kill and be killed. And that, my friends, it will always be.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-06-14 08:27:38

Hi.
I stay away from the game because of the following:
1: So many things aren't explained in the documentation. Then, you just get killed by something strange you even don't know what is.
2: There are no limites at all, so those who have the time to pick up things for 10 hours becomes close to undead. I simply don't have that much time for gaming. Especially not if I get killed after having spent 3 hours on picking up some great stuff, and then have to start from scratch.
If the game had some limites and experienced players were more equal to new players, then I would play the game for sure.
I don't see why players aren't put into ranks, and play with other players who are in the same rank, just like some mainstream games. Then, newbies could play against newbies, and when they get good enough, they'll move to the next rank and fight against other players on their same level.
But currently the way the game works, this is simply not for me, and therefore I just stay away from the game. However, I'm glad to hear that a lot of people like the game as it is. It's impossible to make a game for everyone.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-14 11:48:14

I will agree with you about documentation, but the problem with your rank system idea is that game is so tiny that it'd be pointless to put that in.  Also, their is no point in setting up a base because as soon as you do, thaht's when the hunger system kicks in.  Just go under the mountain, collect all the item grabbers, and go on a rampage.  It's what all the high experienced players do since item grabbers don't pull other item grabbers in, so everything just spawns under there.

2017-06-17 03:36:35

Or, here's a good one. When you do as Blindndangerous up there just suggested, and get nice and good stats and everything, and... wait for it...
Redspot.exe has stopped working. Close the program.
And all that stuff is gone, as if you never collected it. It's not your fault either, because you didn't be an idiot and get yourself killed. Isn't that fun, guys?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-06-18 23:22:21

Hi all, its Bill LoserBooser haha. So I have a thought and maybe some will agree or not. But how about instead of capping things in the game, how about Sam letting us keep everything we collect until we actually die like in Swamp? Now maybe this might create it's own set of problems I am not thinking about but I think the good thing about this idea is that it gives everyone a chance to get high stats. And lets say two or three team players decided to come after one bigger player they should have mo problem taking him dow since shields really aren't that hard to take out. Once your shields are gone you are in trouble unless you can get away. Now this might still put 50000 health players against 100000 health players, but it would be way more of a fair fight than starting with 1000. Also this would allow for lower players to buy more stuff with bit coins and collect certain items like say 50 mass bombs if they wanted to. Or pipe bombs. Or item grabbers. Lets say this person went up againsta  player with 100000 health and had 50 mass bombs to use or pipe bombs to use against that player. That player isn't going to know what to expect. And even though there health may be higher, they could still lose because of the lower players stratigy. I think this would give the game a bit more of a stratigy to it and maybe take away some of the other complaints. This is just a thought and maybe not a well thought out one but still a thought none the less lol. Any ideas of this?

2017-06-28 02:30:45

how do you track people real fast? I mean once you hit t and you are tracking a player it seems like others can somehow track you real fast before you even have time to react. or are they using a joystick or the mouse? I have to keep hitting e, q, and o to find out where they are and by the time i find them they get me.

2017-06-28 18:19:34

Try using W. It's a bit better than O. But you just gotta be quick with your fingers.

2017-06-28 19:43:15

I have to agree with everything written here There should be a normal documentation and Sam should simply listen to suggestions. If you aren't a grait player, then you are for ever a newby!!!!!!!

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-06-28 21:41:22 (edited by pauliyobo 2017-06-28 21:42:38)

hi all. is paul here.
@post 811 impossible
now when you crash an advice will come on the history. and when you will log in back you will have your stuff back except ammo.
@814 so if in redspot there isn't strategy explain to me how do players reach 20k health in short time?
how do bases reach 1 million health?
and if you don't use strategy on redspot you won't survive a long no matter if your health is high. i killed many players that had about 30k health or more.
strategy is not that much this is true but you can't say that redspot doesn't has strategies anymore
@post 815 there are 3 ways to avoid suicide bombs
@post 816 so what it doesn't explained in the documentation?
and do you think would be fair that a person that spent time on the game should have a limit because players that has les health will die?

Paul

2017-06-29 04:46:41

So how about my ideas?

2017-07-01 16:49:35

The Dwarfer wrote:

Or, here's a good one. When you do as Blindndangerous up there just suggested, and get nice and good stats and everything, and... wait for it...
Redspot.exe has stopped working. Close the program.
And all that stuff is gone, as if you never collected it. It's not your fault either, because you didn't be an idiot and get yourself killed. Isn't that fun, guys?

That right there is why I do not play Redspot anymore... that and spam killing.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27