2017-02-13 08:44:37

@krishna, well. Sam and his admins banns everyone for no reason. but very rear, the bann worths it.

2017-02-13 08:58:59

SkyLord wrote:

hi all, @slj and @sam tupy, now, i'm replying to you slj and saying to sam. Sorry me, there is one fact: i have only discovered this bug and i was about to tell that to sam, but i got banned, how i should tell him about the bug huh?

If you look at Sams website, you'll find his contact information.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-02-13 14:51:44

@slj, i know. I wrote to him on skype about that bug, let's see what will happen. I forgot that i have him on skype.

2017-02-13 22:51:42

so, I added sam to skype and told him about what was going on.
I let him know that I was able to log on using my laptop and my phone connection and while I was trying to find out if it was a bug or some such, O got kicked off and then couldn't log back on.
I'm hoping he'll reply because I don't think he'd just ban me without any reason as far as his other adminsn go, I don't really know anything about hten to pass any sourt of judgment.
I'm hlping if this is indeed a bug, that he will respond weather it be on the forum or he sends me a skype message because I would like to play the game.

2017-02-14 07:20:52 (edited by krishna 2017-02-14 07:23:55)

so, my last post on this matter unless of corse I get some out of answer from Sam.
It seems as if I have been banned.
From what I've heard, I was banned for logging out once and logging back in.
I however do not recall this happening however, whenever I do have to log out and someone is actively attacking me meaning I'm less than about 200 tiles away from said person, I try to jump or run away from that person or, I'll just let that person kill me because after all, it's just a kill.
But, I guess that's not an option anymore.
If you have to go offline for any reason or god forbid, your connection has been dropped then I suppose your going to get yourself banned.
I've sent sevral messages in the last day or so to Sam on skype but he has not responded one way or another.
I am even now trying to give him the benefit of the dout and am thinking it's a bug however, due to the lack of response, I'm starting to think that I have been banned.
It's his game and it's his choice to do so if he wishes for any reason and it was great fun while it lasted and the new features were awesome and worth waiting for.
However unless I get a response saying that I was not bad and that it was a bug I have no choice but to accept that fact for now.
It's one thing to ban someone for logging in and out multiple times to avoid getting killed.
However, it's completely different if you just get banned just because you logged out or your connection dropps and then not even get a reason as to why or why not to argue your case.
Anyways, for those that didn't know who I was on the game, I was UncleFucker.
It was fun playing with you all and I'm hoping that his is a big misunderstanding and I'll be able to log on once  again and deal out death an distruction.
Sam, or  anyone for that matter would like to talk about this and get it fixed, my twitter is: @krishnajariwala.

2017-02-14 08:37:32

It's sad to hear when a developer don't respond on peoples private messages about why they have been banned. When private contact information is out on the website, both the mail address, skype and Twitter, people will naturally use those.
The game is Sams game. It's up to him to choose who are allowed to play the game. If he choose to ban people and not respond on why thet have been banned, he'll slowly kill the game. Well that's his choice. the only choice you have is to forget all about the game and play something else.
If Sam doesn't respond to your private messages, well, he surely don't want you in his game for whatever reason.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-02-14 09:16:24

Perhaps the base computer could offer other services for a fee, such as intel reports on other players similar to a stat pinger but for all online players, locations of other bases and their details, etc. Also, a way to make the generator quiet to have a more conspicuous base. Also like the idea of more base weaponry. As for supplies, how about a way to send a shipment to an alternate location on the map?

2017-02-14 12:53:23

hell yeah, that thing with sending shipments to other locations on the map is a good idea, but if that's going to be implemented i suggest increasing the waiting time abit because to make it more realistic, this is a battle field and you can't always deliver fast

2017-02-14 12:56:55

@ slj. yeah yeah, buddy, respond to everyone when you have over 1000 contacts on skype and over 100 messages to read. if you can manage to do that then i'll be surprised. quit saying that sam should respond to everyone who sends him a damn message, he can't do that
and i think noone here can do it, complaining over and over in the forum doesn't help eather.

2017-02-14 15:25:13 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-02-14 15:27:59)

hehah, if I  were a dev, I am never share my skype info, cause well, I think skype is more for private/ fun chat  with someone you know. big_smile
if you ever read danny's guide for game developers, you know what I ment. tongue

2017-02-14 15:27:58

just a lill update, I'm now known as Dragon on redspot since I thought it was time for a name change, and the name DonaldTrump might actually offend some people.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-02-14 17:16:33

You will never put the name of our president!

73 Wj3u

2017-02-14 19:19:11

That seems to be SAMs problem. He bans people, then goes fuck you, and doesn't gives a damn  about what really happened. I think it was one of the admins who banned me, not Sam. He gave me a warning, and  I appreciate it, but after that, ban. It wouldn't make sense for  him to give a warning, then ban me. Redspot really needs an admin that warns if you're breaking the rules before banning. Right. Moving along. I'm banned, so might shut up and move on.

2017-02-14 19:47:11

unfortunately, this has been a regular thing in sam's games, and I don't really see this changing any time soon.

2017-02-14 22:23:32

for the record, I was not complaining.
I have been nothing but nice to him even so far as to giving him the benefit of the dout as to what happened.
Weather he has multiple contracts on his skype or not frankly isn't my problem!
I asked  an admin who I know to be not only a very good person but also a good friend to try and find out what was going on after I didn't get any responces and they just showed him the log that showed that I logged out and back in once.
Also, I know he saw my message that I left him because he added me to his contact list.
He also doesn't seem to check the forums anymore because if you read my last post, I even gave him an opportunity to resolve this problem granted, he might be at school or whatever but he does have other admins that can t ake a look at the posts I've posted that is unless all his other admins job is to ban people.
So before you say that I am complaining or that I shouldn't expect a response from him is frankly bullshit!
I ask you to kindly check all your facts before saying that I'm complaining.

2017-02-15 09:37:56

@Sito:
If this is the issue, then why not just give out a mail address instead of both the mail, skype and twitter? In this way, he can keep his private life separate from the community, which in my opinion is a good thing. I think it is important that people at leased get an explanation on why they have been banned. Not a discussion, just a short explanation. It could be like: you've been banned for spamming the chat. You've been banned for keep logging out and in multiple times. you've been banned for cheating etc. Then, people might not agree, but they have at leased get an explanation on why they have been banned. I think this might reduce all the private messages.
Having said that, I still think it's important that a developer reply back on private messages. Like I said, keeping the private life separate from the community would make things much easier. Yes, there are a ton of messages, but having just one place to check for messages will make things easier.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-02-15 10:47:09 (edited by omer 2017-02-15 10:52:58)

hello. Can someone abel to tell me how can i use that lockpicks?   thanks and have a nice day

2017-02-15 16:15:44

Use the lockpick outside of a base. You'll hear some scraping noises and when you hear a sharp clicking noise, press enter again right away to continue. Don't be too fast, and don't walk away from the base tile.

2017-02-17 03:12:13

just going to post this for people who follows  the topic but doesn't play the game, sam recently expanded the map so it's way larger now and i advice everyone who tried it out when the new update were just released and stopped playing before the map were implemented to try it out again

2017-02-19 01:09:37 (edited by blindndangerous 2017-02-19 01:10:56)

No, you haven't been banned, Sam says he's moving the server to a dedicated host.  Not sure when it'll be back online, but I'm sure some one'll post when that happens.  Apparently it'll be in France, not sure why there, as now US players will get higher pings, but their you go.

2017-02-19 02:08:05

hmm, I'm wondering if that's why I wasn't able to log on.
I wonder, does anyone know what message if any comes up if you are banned from the game?
That way, I would know of sure if I have been banned or not.
I don't want to jump to conclusions if I can help it because it just don't really make sense to be banned just because I got loged out once.
I'm hoping that problems with the server is why I'm not able to play but I guess we'll just have to see.
Getting a response from Sam is a bit hard to do most likely because he has school and whatnot however, it woul be nice to be able to send a message to him weather it be an email or something like that where you have move of an assurance of getting a response.

2017-02-19 04:39:36

Hi. I can't log in. Is the server down?

2017-02-19 05:10:31

Yes it's down. Sam says that it's moving it's server to an other contry, but why not mine?

73 Wj3u

2017-02-19 11:13:59

No message is given if you're banned, it just refuses to log you in.

2017-02-19 11:14:44

you don't get any messages at all, and no, the server changed last night so the server is not the reason that you can't log in