2016-05-07 02:20:31

please note that while these games hear as well as in other topics aren't new, they are rather new for us in terms of learning of being accessible.  with that in mind i am hear to post some trivia games accessible  on android and ios.  a cupple i've helped by contacting developers on android to fix accessibility fixes for talkback users.    these games should be accessible on ios and one i'm starting out with i know for sure is.    with that being said, do enjoy.

Trivia Crack Kingdoms  Explore the new Kingdom of Trivia Crack and challenge your friends, family and classmates in trivia channels based on your favorite topics.
Discover what's trending among your friends and take a crack at outsmarting them in their own interests.
Play in tons of awesome trivia channels! From sports teams to pop stars, from TV shows to the latest Greenpeace global campaign, there's a channel to follow for every field of knowledge imaginable.
Hate global warming? Create your own cool channel about the ice cap.
Love food? Customize your own deep-dish pizza channel and invite your friends!
Your students find history boring? Create your own channels about presidents. Thanks Obama!
Try our signature Multichannel mode, with questions handpicked from the channels you follow.
Uncover new challenges hidden within each box. Get to know the extended Trivia Crack family, who will guide you through the Kingdom to unlock achievements.
Find the King to get all the crowns before your opponent to prove you're the biggest deep-dish pizza fan.
Each box contains a different game mode:
Expert - Expertly crafted questions just for you
Queen - Be quick on your feet. Answer five questions correctly in 30 seconds!
Vampire - Answer three questions correctly and steal a crown!
... and many more!
Trivia Crack Kingdoms is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Catalan, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese.
Highlights
+ Create your own trivia based on your interests and challenge your friends!
+ Meet and chat with like-minded royals from around the world
+ Explore an ever-growing list of official trivia channels in the kingdom
+ Discover what's trending among your friends
+ Share your achievements on social networks
+ Discover new characters and awesome animations!
+ Play in more than 20 languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese and French!

Trivia Burst - IQ Challenge  Trivia Burst has 70,000+ trivia / quiz questions in over 30 categories - voted as best trivia / quiz game on Android with well over 1,500,000+ online trivia / quiz players.
Play single player or challenge others in a head to head round!
Best trivia / quiz game on Android. ADDY award winner for best trivia / quiz game in 2010.
Compete with your friends for the highest scores in the trivia / quiz game for bragging rights.
Quiz your trivia knowledge with the rest of the world. Our in game leader boards will keep track of your scores in each of the categories. As you progress through the game you can unlock different stages by reaching the points required for each milestone.
You can submit your own creative trivia / quiz questions right in the game and let other players see your question and picture which gives you instant popularity.
Notes:
1. TriviaBurst requires an internet connection
2. Enjoy Triva Burst and let us know if you have any issues by sending an
email to [email protected]
please note: though this game speaks of android, it is on ios as well so grab and enjoy.  i've also contacted developers and they are helpful responsive, and are happy to learn that we take the time to try to see if we can play so that if there are improvements that they can make them for all audiences and not just one.  with that being said, we move to next title.

Quiz of Knowledge - Free game   please note:  i do not know if this title is on ios but you can search for it and while the description says from dec. 2015, it actually got updated recently and in that adds not only more questions but accessibility for talkback users.  hears description.  4.000+ trivia questions spread over 5 levels of difficulty
16 categories of knowledge including, history, sports, geography, technology and many more
3 lives
World leaderboard
Achievements
Offline playable
Frequent updates with new questions and categories (latest update of the questions database December 2015)
Knowledge is power. Test your general Knowledge! Quiz of Knowledge is a multiple choice social quiz. You can compare your knowledge with the rest of the world!
From the creators of your favorite games, “Get Rich”, “Eureka” and “Educational Hangman” see: Quiz of Knowledge!
Quiz of Knowledge is the ultimate trivia quiz because it contains more than 4.000 questions that are developed by our team of educators. There are questions about Geography, Sports, mythology, celebrities and so on. There are questions for everyone!
If you like quiz games, you will love Quiz of Knowledge! The rules are simple:
• Answer the questions as fast as you can.
• You have 20 seconds to answer each question.
• You have 3 lives
• For 5 correct answers in a row you gain one life
• The faster you answer, the more points you earn
The Quiz of Knowledge game offers:
✓ Over 1100 multiple choice questions in English
✓ High scores
✓ Online Score
✓ Beautiful graphics
✓ Very small size, just 4Mb
✓ Supports all mobile and tablet PCs with android operating system.
✓ It is absolutely free!
The questions belong to 16 categories and are updated on a weekly basis. The categories are as follows:
• History
• Geography
• Theater
• Music
• Science
• Religion
• Arts
• Space
• Sports
• World Mythology
• Science
• Arts
• Technology
• Animals
• Politics
• Language
Unlike many other trivia games Quiz of Knowledge is playable offline anytime. Take it with you in the car, on the metro or play a quick game while you are waiting for the bus.
If you want to compare your knowledge to that of other players, submit your high score to our online list. Improve your knowledge and track your progress by unlocking the in game achievements!
It is absolutely free and it will always be free.
Every player can add questions by simply submitting them via an in game submitter. After being reviewed they are going to be added to the database.
Please send us any comments you have. Please help us make Quiz of Knowledge, the best free (for ever) trivia quiz in the world! Thank you!
Have fun and improve your knowledge!

QuizUp  QuizUp is a free, award-winning multiplayer trivia game. Challenge friends and meet new people who share your interests. Join a community of millions already playing the biggest trivia game in the world!
◆ The Game
Challenge friends in any topic for a quick, real-time match or randomly play other people from around the world. Climb the ranks and claim your titles.
◆ Topic Communities
Participate in vibrant communities around topics you are passionate about and easily discover new topics that match your interests. Each topic has a unique community where you can play, post and interact with other people.
Enjoy QuizUp on the web: http://www.quizup.com
And don’t forget to follow us:
Twitter: @QuizUp 

Quizoid: Trivia Quiz 2016  ★ 6,000+ trivia questions spread over 6 levels
★ 17 fields of knowledge including sports, entertainment, nature and more
★ 2 game modes: play endless on Classic mode or get 20 questions without game over on 20-Questions mode
★ 3 lifelines: 50/50, 2-shots and change question
★ offline playable: on long road trips or while on the subway
★ always up-to-date: regular updates with fresh questions (current state is March 2016)

Test your knowledge! Quizoid is a demanding multiple choice quiz with 2 different game modes. Play as long as you like with sudden death on Classic mode or answer 20 questions without game over on 20 questions mode. Quizoid wont make you a millionaire but for sure improves your general knowledge.
Like the well known "Who wants to be a millionaire?" and other quiz games, Quizoid features 3 lifelines that might come in handy. Use the well-known Fifty-fifty, get a second guess or swap a question for another of your favorite category.
Talking about trivia categories, here's what Quizoid has to offer:
• Art & Literature,
• Astronomy & Space,
• Chemistry,
• Entertainment,
• Famous People,
• Food & Beverage,
• General Knowledge,
• Geography,
• History,
• Language,
• Mathematics,
• Medical Sience,
• Nature,
• Politics,
• Religion,
• Science & Technology and
• Sports.
Unlike many other trivia apps Quizoid is playable offline anytime. Take it with you on a road trip or play a quick game while you are on the sub! Plus: with Quizoid's built-in quiz statistics you can follow your progress across all fields of knowledge.
If single player isn't you cup of tea, sign in with Goolge Plus to challenge your friends on Quizoid's online leaderboards and to unlock achievments! Furthermore you can send in your own trivia questions via the in game Send question option. Get your knowledge into the quiz!
The game's minimalistic and stylish design helps you stay focused. Choose between a black and a white layout or play the app on landscape mode and cast it to your TV screen!
If you like our trivia game, rate it on the Google Play Store! You can also give this page a +1 on Google Plus! You have something to say? Send us an email to [email protected]! Your feedback is highly appreciated.
If this free quiz isn't enough and you want more, try Quizoid Pro! It comes with 2,600 additional questions PLUS 2 new game modes: Category mode and Pro mode. Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … quizoidpro
Get SMART with your PHONE!
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter:
https://www.facebook.com/Quizoid
https://www.twitter.com/HabaneroApps

2017-02-07 06:52:05

I own all of these and most are accessible enough to use with trivia crack generally being the most or possible quiz up. Trivia burst I couldn't find for a while so I thought it wasn't in the US yet, but now you can get it from the app store for IOS as well. I used to play the Trivial Pursuit games back in the day when computers weren't available for home use and board games were still popular and I generally like different types of trivia/word games and accept for the guess the picture type ones, a lot are mostly accessible or can be worked around to use.

2017-02-07 08:51:41

I have played the standard trivia crack, but I find the hole gems and collectable cards thing a bit puzzling and cluttery. Actually I much prefer the game before they added this and am a little sorry it's in the game now since it was far easier to handle when it was just the trivia questions, power ups  and spinner, indeed I still have something about completing the tutorial on my home screen that I can't get rid of.

I actually would've added it to the db if it weren't for all that mallarchy.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-12 01:51:12

I'll have to try Quiz Up, that sounds like a fun game. Trivia Crack becomes much more manageable if you purchase the ad free version or use an ad blocker that handles in-app ads, although I don't really understand the gems either. I've always liked Quizoid for its simple interface, and the fact that you can play it offline.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.