2016-05-02 23:44:23

Hay guys. Yes it is I, Erick, AKA oiox on alteraeon! I would love to be a bratboy in real life. Now I have a question for all of you! If you were a bratboy, what would you do? For me, if I was one, I'd show this hole world what peace really is! I don't fight like all the other mean bratboys in BK, I wanna just be like superattacker!  and I would also intridoos the real peace susity. Sorry my spelling is kind of bad, but you get what I'm saying? Well then, I would like you to respond to this topic please ASAP, cause I wanna hear your thoughts. Now, like I said, if you were a bratboy like in BK, what would you do to change the world, or do something? Thanks! Peace to you, and peace to the universe!

2016-05-03 18:56:50

if i was a one, i'll use my strength to help people live a good life, not like my life, i'll help them protect there loved ones, since i lost my loved ones in the war

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-05-07 23:00:46

I would yell soriiiiiiiiia! And destroy the world! big_smile

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com