2007-12-19 14:50:05

Hi!

I tried to register in awakenedworlds.net, and i couldn't. i sent a mail to the adress that was there. it was a year (literally) ago now. what shall i do?

I live to crochet!

2007-12-19 14:58:11

If you mean the game rather than the forums then try again in your mud client, you just need to give it a username and password. Connection details are on their site but you need to input the host and port into a mud client.

Frankly though it isn't something I would recommend right now as games go. Without understanding the pen and paper Shadowrun rules you can't overly make an effective character, and pay for the jobs (their version of quests) is minimal with the same jobs being done over and over.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-12-19 15:01:39

thanks

I live to crochet!

2007-12-19 16:46:52

Not sure this is what caught you out, but it is something I know confused me to begin with.

When you first connect to the mud server it asks for a username, character name or whatever. It doesn't mention how to get a new one, some muds have you tye "new" or something. In Awake you connect and enter the name you want. If it is taken it will ask for a password, you disconnect reconnect again and try another. If it isn't taken it will ask if that's right, you enter y and it will go through the specifics.

Hope that helps more.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.