2016-04-21 09:26:16

Samsung Kies is a good backup app for you to keep samsung data in the computer and restore them. With it, you can deal with six kinds of contents including contacts, music, photos, videos and podcast.But in fact ,sometime Samsung Kies did not work .So I will recommend Coolmuster Samsung Backup software for you !
Coolmuster Samsung Backup software can give permission to view and backup other files, like text messages, photos, music, etc, from samsung to computer. Moreover, it enables you to add, delete and edit your Samsung phone files on PC .
Coolmuster Samsung Backup software plays important role in backup samsung phone data.
How to backup Samsung Phone Data on Computer ?
Step 1. Launch the Coolmuster Samsung Backup Program
Download and run this Coolmuster Samsung Backup on your personal computer. you need to enable USB debugging on your Samsung phone .
Step 2. Scan and Preview Contacts
After enabling the USB debugging, you'll see the primary window of this program on your computer. As shown, your samsung phone data are displayed with detailed info, including contacts,messages,photos,videos,etc.
Step 3. Begin to Transfer
Select data which you want to backup ,and click "Export" button to save them on your computer.
This tool is specially designed for Android users to transfer, copy, backup or save all contents on their Android phones to desktop computer with one click.
http://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/

2016-08-10 08:17:14

To backup samsung galaxy phone data to computer, i think it's more convenient to use a third party file backup app to help, try iPubsoft Android File Manager, just few simple steps to transfer everything from samsung galaxy to computer:
http://www.android-file-manager.com/

The outer world you see is a reflection of your inner self.http://www.android-sms-recovery.com/resources/transfer-samsung-data-to-computer.html

2016-08-10 14:04:48

Or you could just plug the thing in and copy everything over manually. I'm actually wondering how accessible these two programs are with screen readers.
I'm actually going to keep this topic open for a while as I'd like some opinions on this as well. What do you guys do to back up your phones?

2016-12-20 07:47:35

To accomplish the program of backup, the first of step is move phone data to computer for saved , as far as i know, you can copy data from android to computer with Android Data Manager ,like SMS,contacts,images,videos,song,files.ect which has helped me copy everything from android to computer for backup ,as long as the data is copied to the computer, you can easily backup them on the computer,
http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer … puter.html

2016-12-20 19:09:03

Hi.
Well I can tell you that this post is obviously a spam bot.
However, I have been wandering what good software I can use to backup or transfer from phone to phone could be.
My mum has a soni experia phone, the new phone is a samsung galaxy s6.
I can tell you right now that kys and smartswitch are not usable by us vi users I have it on another system my brother having the same model.
He downloaded a syncios data transfer and in trial mode was able to transfer his data over.
Syncios data transfer worked but its a 30 dollar usd thing you have to buy.
Its also got extras, it does not work either, I know I can copy everything off the phone to a point just with kys loaded but not running just by plugging the phone into the system.
I got some music off my friend's samsung like that, however there are aparently some hidden arieas that need software.
Is there an accessible interface for kys or is there another way to handle things, true I guess I could access everything with google rooting tools but I have never used such and I would be interested for me to transfer things.
One way I suggested is loading smartswitch on both and simply getting it transfered that way bypassing the computer entirely.
If its usable then maybe I look at it.
My mum aint going to read this forum so yeah I can safely post her christmas presents on here at least I think I can.
Soni's pc companion software is actually accessible.
But I am unsure about other software sadly.

2016-12-20 19:15:26

Hmmm.
To be honest after looking at the sites mentioned, I may just let a sightling handle it true I want to backup things.
But I am not familiar with any of the new users on here unless all of them bar aron are spambots or lerkers that don't post.
Firstly I really don't want to buy software if I can help it especially since I may never use this more than once or twice.
Has anyone used any of this software, is it accessible, does it all work, does the entire rescue package work.
Is software worth the 30-40 dollar us that I'd have to shell out?
My origional plan is to just use smartswitch app on each device with sightling help to do a cloud transfer from unit to unit it means I don't act with stuff but even so, would it work.
Has anyone used backup and transfer software for android devices and what is a good one, I want it to be low cost or free, portable, no adds or spyware and to be honest I don't need it autosyncing to a computer all the time, unless I want to do something with it.
Does google have universal software that will do this I wander.
True I won't be able to update it but.

2016-12-23 04:22:54

i actuallly wonder this myself since i need to backup my sisters galaxy s5, and, sure i can coppy all stuff over manually, but i want to know if there's a peace of software that can make a backup of every thing, including texts. documents, pictures and so on

There's a place for me in this universe.

2016-12-23 09:34:13

Hi,
Personally, I have my data in a couple different formats. The first is .ab files, which you can create with add. That will copy *all* your data (files in internal storage, calls/sms/mms, contacts, apps and all their data) to the pc. The downsides of this are that you need the Android platform tools (though there are many places you can get just the core programs you need), the backup isn't super-easy to transfer to another phone, and your phone needs to be in USB debugging mode. I can write something more detailed on this whole process, if wanted.
The other way, for just copying files, contacts, SMS and call logs, is to get/use a free app like Superbackup that exports your contacts and sms/call logs to standard, importable formats, then just copy the entire internal storage folder using regular Windows Explorer, Android file transfer on the Mac, or your preferred file manager on Linux. You can get your apps via this method as well, but if you're not rooted, you cannot get their data since a non-system app can only access its own space.

HTH smile

"Actually, they're just super-advanced holograms created for the sole purpose of enriching a children's cardgame."

2017-06-20 08:46:10

About Samsung Phone Backup, we can use Samsung mobile manager tool to help us transfer, backup & manage data on Samsung phone from computer. With its help, we can transfer data like contacts, text messages, photos, music files, etc to computer for backup. https://www.android-mobile-manager.com/ … c-mac.html

2017-06-21 01:30:24

I've never backed up my data like that. However, I get nandroid backups which includes everything. I usually do it with efs professional, It's made for backing up the EFS partition, but it also can back up all the other partitions as well.

:)