2016-04-19 06:43:46

Hi I was wondering, where can I find the blind swordsman sound effects to download, and who are the voice actors? I kind of don't get it when it would say the credits. I have also another question, are they ever making audiogames! Are they! They better be, there needs to be more games out their that they created! I like the blind swordsman but I just wanna know if you can get the sound effects and those other questions. Thanks! Have a good day everyone!

2016-04-19 17:53:31

I think that was bought from some sound libraries.

2016-04-20 01:49:21

Well then. If it was from a library, what library is it? And also, I mean the voices as well.

2016-04-20 02:43:02

I think the voice names are internet handles, there's no way someone has Auntfish as their real name. But the sounds, I'm not sure, you'd have to get them out of the .exe itself.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-04-20 05:05:50

Hi. Thank you. How do I get the sounds out of there, I would like to preview them individually so I could learn some of them. Some of the sounds I learned already, but I just want to hear them individually. Also, have they come out with any games yet?  Somebody also told me about Internet what? I don't know what you're talking about. Can you please be more specific?  Thanks a lot!

2016-04-21 11:10:56

I'm not sure, I think their are some programs around somewhere that can get files out of .exe files, but I'm not sure about anything specific on how you could get them out, if at all, and any discussion of that sort of thing could be forbidden under this forum's rules. But by internet handle, I meant a name that somebody used online, that isn't their real name.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-04-24 22:07:44

Hi
If you're asking about voice actors for your projects or the like, I recommend you use voice123 as an official site meets your purpose, which contains more than 26000 voice actors arround the world.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-04-26 13:10:59

@erick, it's forbidden in the forum rules, taking sounds.
However, i don't know how you can get the sounds.

2016-04-27 17:40:36

Oh, OK.  I wish there's a way to get the sounds, or at least, look at the voice actors.