2007-12-15 02:04:35

Hi guys!
Well I'm looking for someone and I really hope one of you can help me. Well I'm looking for a girl whose nickname is cutie cat and I think her real name is Rachael. She's the sister of her brother... Who is the guy who owned Freedom Chat and The Million Web. We were in contact, however I lost her E-mail address when my comp last crashed. Does anyone know her E-mail address? Thanks!
Robin

Thumbs up

2007-12-15 06:17:53

Lol, go to irc.talkingirc.net she's probably on there. I have her MSN too.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-12-15 11:12:48

Hi,
You can download fredom chat 1.8 from:
http://www.themillionweb.net/chat

Thumbs up

2007-12-15 22:52:13

Hi all!
Mike, could you please do me a great favor and send me her MSN addy to robin.kipp[at]gmx.de? That would be great! And Elliott, thanks for the links, I thought Freedom Chat and Million Web were dead...
Robin

Thumbs up

2007-12-16 15:21:49

Oh  my god Robiin. And you really think someone will give you her msn? you are a jerk. I know what you did, and I'm not gonna say it here, but I know what you did, so just go and diej.  Don't yyou have anything else to do other than posting in forums in hopes that someone will give you her address? What the fuck is wrong with you dude, you know she won't go out with you, she's already going out with someone else, get over it!

Thumbs up

2007-12-16 16:48:12

I don't know what is going on here, but someone and I don't know or care who, seems to be bringing problems from elsewhere on here. I'm not an admin, I'm just asking as one member to another to keep things civil and try to deal with stuff in private. I tend to be dubious about topics like these at the best of times, on the basis that there must be a better way to contact someone.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up

2007-12-16 17:33:06

If I were an Admin, I would Delete this topic. If Oriol's statement is true, why can't Robin add Rachael without help from others? Everything CX2 Said, I agree with. Please lets just close this topic.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-12-16 18:15:28

I don't know who is right or wrong, and I don't think we will find out unless we know one of the parties involved personally. I have misgivings about these topics, but there isn't really anything more I can say. Asking for someone's MSN details is the same as asking for their email and I don't think this type of thing should go on -- he could always ask them to pass a message on and get at it like that if the person wanted to talk with them.

So either the original poster is trying to harass this person, or someone just flamed them. Doesn't matter my point is don't clutter up the public board with it, do it between yourselves from here on.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up

2007-12-18 00:43:52

yes, i agree, that was uncalled for,

Connor

Thumbs up

2007-12-18 14:47:10

i don't know or possibly care who is right or wrong but i think it's completely ridiculous.

Thumbs up

2007-12-20 04:45:08

Hello,
sorry, I wasn't able to check this topic for a few days and am really surprised. First, I don't know this stupid Oriol guy and what he said just doesn't make sense. The fact is that Rachael and me are actually good friends (nothing more, I found the love of my life already) and lost her E-mail address. And since I know that some people in the blind community might know her, I decided to open this topic. I didn't know that this poor guy would come up with some shit that is 100% false. Naither have I ever wanted to go out with Rachael nor am I trying to, I don't know her that well, have never met her in person and am in a good relationship. I agree that asking someone to directly send me someone elses MSN / E-mail address is maybe the wrong way. So could someone who knows her please ask her to send me a quick msg with her mail addy or add me on MSN? Thanks and sorry for the trouble!
Robin

Thumbs up

2007-12-20 23:39:16

Let's see, you're trying to give me bad fame on this forum, aren't you? You do know me, we've talked on msn and you even threatened to hack my account for no reason at all only because i didn't give you her address.. so just stop lying and shut up, you idiot. I know you enough. If you want to talk to me, you have my msn and you know who I am, this topic is now closed for me.

Thumbs up

2007-12-21 00:39:11

We don't need a flame war, please everyone just stop posting.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-12-21 00:46:37

I know I should stop posting, but I can't accept such lies. I'd like to talk to my friend Rachael again and never talked to Oriol before, unnecessary to say I never said I'd hack his MSN or something. That clown's just rediculous and probably bored. Well I think he should be banned from the forum for such LIES!
Robin

Thumbs up

2007-12-21 01:14:19

Well, if what you say is true, Oriol should not be banned, but a mod should talk to him, but its just you versus him, so lets just keep it down for now.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-12-21 02:08:16

Ryan, I disagree. This is a public forum people can talk about whatever they want. There shouldn't be any talk of banning here. Bleh. Why do you want people banned for everything?

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-12-21 02:16:51

Harassement is a rule, we don't know who's party is telling the truth, there is no sufficient evidence from either one of them, so I would say let it go... but its not my forum nor my judgement

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-12-21 07:47:59

agree with Ryan. If it is true that you guys have each other's msn address, go and argue over msn please.

Thumbs up

2007-12-21 08:56:03

Robin, watch your language. Less of the s--t please.

And both of you stop arguing on a public forum, where 99% of the people don't want to hear you two bickering. I agree banning is a little much just yet, but if it carried on and I had been running the forum (which I'm obviously not trying tos peak for Richerd or Senderman, just offering my opinion) I would ban the pair of them for not backing off and shutting up. All this does is clutter the place up and make the forum look bad to potential newcomers.

cx2
-----

Thumbs up

2007-12-21 16:50:19

Hello,
yes, basically I agree with all the people who say this topic should be closed. The only thing is that I feel personally insulted by this guy and I don't just want to let it go by. He's just spreading lies and rumors and he's insulting me. And btw, I don't have his MSN, I don't talk to people like him. So well, actually the only thing I want is him saying sorry to me here in this forum, then everything will be OK.
Robin

Thumbs up

2007-12-21 20:17:14

If This Is The Oriol I Think It Is, Zapmaster From Freedom Chat (a Long Time Ago), He Never Acts Like This. I Have Spoken To Him On Skype Since, And I Can Tell You H Has Never Acted Like This. He May Be Bored, I Don't Knwow What's Happening, And I Don't Want To Go Against Him. The Best Thing To Do Will Be To Ignore Him. If He Does Call Me On Skype Again I Am Going To Ct Like He Did Nothing, Because Well, I Don't Really Know What He's Doing, I Don't Know If He Is Just Doing This Because He Is Bored, Or He Might Be, And This Is A Terrible Thought, His Account May Have Been Hacked.

Thumbs up

2007-12-21 20:36:54

Robin:
Lets assume for a moment he is talking nonsense, then he is just trolling. In this eventuality an apology is unlikely to say the least... so for the benefit of all of us I say with the utmost respect:

Shut the heck up the pair of you!

Ahem, thankyou.

cx2
-----

Thumbs up

2007-12-21 22:25:44

OK. Well I think this topic should be deleted. The only thing I don't want is all of you thinking I am what Oriol says about me. He doesn't know me at all and I don't know him (and also don't want to get to know him) and this whole thing's just crap. So yeah, let's forget it and well, hopefully Oriol had fun watching the discussion and spreading lies.
Robin

Thumbs up

2007-12-22 14:28:27

I don't think anything, because frankly I don't give a rat's posterior. I can imagine the other members think likewise. The only thing I can think is you can't let something go easily.

cx2
-----

Thumbs up

2007-12-22 16:03:30

Robin24, I know Oriol and he said he has your MSN and that you're a jerk and your lying. I think I know Oriol pretty well so if he's right you might as well tell us.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org