2016-04-08 22:17:44 (edited by Slender 2016-04-08 22:20:14)

Hi guys. So, I woke up, and found someone named Haley Fewd sending me a contact request. It turns out she, or rather, it, was a bot. Enjoy this conversation, and, if you'd like, share your own experience with Skype bots! WARNING! This conversation has some adult content. If you are easily offended, steer away. But for the rest of you, enjoy! [6:37:56 AM] *** haylie feud wants to be your friend. However, we, at im coo coo inc. recommend that you first resolve this person's IP address if you do not know them.

Hi monstertruck550, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[6:39:16 AM] *** Mohamed Al-Hajamy just welcomed haylie feud to their list with warm and open arms.. ***
[6:39:24 AM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Hi. Who are you?
[1:15:58 PM] haylie feud: Watcha doin??
[3:32:55 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Not much. You?
[3:34:27 PM] haylie feud: Heyy my name's Jennifer
[3:34:56 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Why is your name "haylie feud", then?
[3:35:54 PM] haylie feud: Jenny
[3:36:50 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: OK? So how are you?
[3:37:27 PM] haylie feud: I feel great today
[3:37:50 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: How did you find me?
[3:38:26 PM] haylie feud: Look, i don't know how to talk about this so I'm just gonna go for it.. ahh
[3:38:57 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Yeah? What are your plans, hon?
[3:39:54 PM] haylie feud: can u look at me on web cam. Like strip and I have a toy..
[3:40:43 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Can you provide audio? I'm blind, you know.
[3:41:27 PM] haylie feud: Okay that was weird ugh. I'll explain. I really want to get into ca m modeling but I'm soo nervous to start
[3:42:15 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: You know, if you wanna cam model, make sure blind people have access!
[3:42:57 PM] haylie feud: I think if I just started w one person watching, that would help, don't u think so?
[3:43:27 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Yeah, I do.
[3:43:35 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Are you human by the way?
[3:44:24 PM] haylie feud: Okay if you r still there can you go on to mycam room (link removed for obvious reasons)
[3:44:42 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Yeah, but can you provide audio?
[3:45:11 PM] haylie feud: I've had it set up for Two weeks but I can't get the nerve to go on public
[3:45:50 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Yeah, but how tasty is your pussy? I want it in my mouth.
[3:46:25 PM] haylie feud: punch my kitten wink
[3:49:19 PM | Edited 3:49:26 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: No, I wanna taste your kitten.
[3:49:42 PM] haylie feud: tastes good wink
[3:50:00 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: How big is your butt?
[3:50:54 PM] haylie feud: hey u still around?
[3:51:00 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Yeppers.
[3:51:08 PM] haylie feud: It's still private so you will have to sign up to go on
[3:51:21 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: But why is it?
[3:51:55 PM] haylie feud: So sorry if you can do this I will owe u huge
[3:52:41 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Huge what? Come?
[3:53:21 PM] haylie feud: U can be the boss in there <3 <3
[3:53:44 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: You know, I love you.
[3:54:06 PM] haylie feud: Ok I'm waiting when u get in babe. Thankssss <3
[3:55:19 PM | Edited 3:55:31 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: I want you. Please. I want to have kids with you, and live happily ever after, just with you.
[3:56:25 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Wanna play a game?
[4:00:12 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Hello?
[4:00:14 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: Hello?
[4:04:22 PM] Mohamed Al-Hajamy: OK then. You are absolutely not a human. I think it was fun messing around with you, but you are, in retrospect, rather boring. Thank you, and good night. By the way, tell whoever wrote you to code up more responses! "Make me more intelligent!", you should scream.
[4:05:17 PM] *** Mohamed Al-Hajamy officially denied haylie feud like Clorox bleach! ***
By the way, some of the non standard prompts are because I have a Skype lang file installed.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-04-08 23:10:40

may I have your skype language file? It's funny!

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-04-08 23:51:53

oh the sexbots, i absolootly love simply checking out what their message cues are and seeing if they do respond to anything in particular.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-04-09 00:20:23 (edited by Slender 2017-07-23 17:56:13)

They just seem to stop responding after a while. And one thing that always gives them away is they're always offline. And here's my skype lang file. Actually, someone else made it, I modded it a bit, but it's still funny. Enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bybs6V … sp=sharing To load this lang file, go into tools>language>load Skype language file, and load it from there.

2016-04-09 02:10:01

link is dead

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-04-09 02:10:27

Well... That was Weird.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-04-09 02:12:34 (edited by Slender 2016-04-09 02:15:37)

I fixed it. You should be able to download it now. Must have been that I deleted it unintentionally somehow.

2016-04-09 03:10:33

haha. Amusing. How do people write these bots?

2016-04-09 04:31:34

Hi all.
Ok, yeah, we will see more bots to interact with.
The latest skype client is bot supported and there is an official bot program round for developing.
To be honest though any contact I see I don't know I always report for spam and block unless they email me.
I got a message like that.
You can tell they type imediately.
Me hi.
it, I have just lost my husband and I am looking for a man.
Me ok.
and I need some money.
me lets make you block and bann you.
I don't really have the time.
I'd like an actual bot to interact with though.
Supposed to be one of the good things round.

2016-04-09 08:32:57

hi,

i don't see the sense in continuing a conversation with them for so long, you must be really having some time to spare out there.

well i've seen 2 such bots, blocked them probably but they were talking with the same tone, the moment they didn't pay heed when i mentioned about being blind and not being able to access images and so on, i fiigured something is not straight and removed them, better to have a human on the other side instead. tongue

regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2016-04-09 09:10:22

if yu want an inteligent bot you can try www.cleverbot.com
it is very inteligent and fun to mess around with.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-04-09 12:44:31

Hi,
I have had a conversation with a girl like that in the past. In my case, there were a lot of differences compared to this one I am seeing here. She sent a request to my brother's skype, and my bro told me she was a nearly nude black young girl with long hair. I started the conversation by saying hi, and the girl, whose name I don't remember, said, hi dear, are you looking for some fun? I said yes. Then she said, do you want to see me nude, do you want to watch me rubbing my pussy? How about watching a collection of my herotic photos? Then she began sending links and saying things like, watch this one and what about this? So I realised she was a fake person or probably a bot. If it is a bot, this is a very big mistake by those who develop it because they may be children who can be harassed by these messages and this type of conversation. They should take them out.

2016-04-09 13:35:39

Never saw this on my skype tongue

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2016-04-09 13:36:21

Yeah, you never really know who's on the other end. There could be kids, although these bots just don't seem to care.

2016-04-09 13:55:37

@11 This bot is definitely interesting and seems to really have some interesting responses. Though still, making an actual AI is a difficult problem in computer science.

2016-04-09 16:39:21

My guess is that it's a scam. I've messed around with some of these bots for fun and in the end it always comes down to them asking you for your credit card details on some dodgy sight.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2016-04-09 17:36:28

Well, if my version have artifficial intelligence bots such as the spanish chatbot DR. Abuse, I'm so appreciated, since I like artifficial intelligence.

73 Wj3u

2016-04-09 18:52:46

Yeah, they usually are scams all the time. It always comes down to some site that asks for your credit card number. Seriously, a girl needs to mess with these things big_smile.

2016-04-09 18:53:32 (edited by Green Gables Fan 2016-04-09 18:55:31)

I'm sorry, but what is a Skype Language file and how does it work?
I have tried to see if there was a way to crash a Skype bot, because a lot of them say, Say, I just found you in the Skype directory, and whatnot.
In regards to post 4, I noticed that people are starting to use the > Greater Than sign instead of the slash. In fact, it started showing up more than once today.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2016-04-09 21:00:32

.lang files are basicly files that you can load into Skype that change Skype's UI. Their use has mostly been adding unofficial languages, but they can be used to customize Skype's UI in any way you like. So instead of a "my profile picture" button, you can have a "hey, I look like this!" button instead.

2016-04-10 08:35:59

I clearly doubt it, as far as I have observed the bot types very fast, and you can see on the page how many conversations does it have at the moment, when I used it it had over 1000 at the same time. it is very inteligent but it has its limits too, try asking it some philosophical or ethical questions, it will give an answer but it will try to avoid having an opinion on those matters and it will try to direct you to more mundane subjects.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-04-10 09:56:34

Well, this is the first thing you get while searching on google about Cleverbot:
https://scaryreasoner.wordpress.com/201 … bot-works/
If you read the blog post and the comments under it, it pretty much seems like it's true, though who knows.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-04-10 13:18:16

Well, from some of the comments it also seems like that cleverbot could also be archiving the responses of privies people and just matching them to yours not actually making 2 people that are online at the same time talk with each other. but like I said, who knows what's really true.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-04-10 22:11:40

Easy way to tell if bots are bots: send them a message with a space.  If you're still unsure after they reply, send them another.  You won't be uncertain after two replys.  If it does, by some chance, happen to be a person on the other end of things, um, uh, weird person... Hope you manage to get along and things.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-04-11 00:11:09

Apparently they can serv you drinks LOL. Hopefully not the alcoholic sort.