aprone can we have a persistent version of castaways 2? 1 that doesn't reset? I hate resetting games.

Thumbs up

aprone can we have a persistent version of castaways 2? 1 that doesn't reset? I hate resetting games.

Thumbs up

Anyone else having trouble logging into multiplayer mode?
A

Thumbs up

Dear Santa,

There is this game wizard named Aprone who whipped up this nifty time-eating game called Castaways  2. It is the best game in the whole wide world. For Christmas I want you to give him everything he wants so he will be soo happy that he is inspired to implement a few changes to the game.
Oh, better give his family everything they want too! That should help!
Best to MRS. Clause
A
P.S. The not robbing other players and the no reset are on the top of my list.

Thumbs up +1

no reset would be fun but make the game kinda boring and so would the not robbing other players if you had no reset though you might as well take off no robbing players because game would become boring and or op so they are there to balance each other

Thumbs up +1

I disagree about lack of robbing, since I'd love to see the single player of the game expanded into a full colonization and settling affair where you could build a hole  society as I said previously.

Imho single player and multiplayer should work differently in this instance.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

hi there big_smile
yeah I wish the single player could be expand some more, this is really my type of game but I can't play it fully since the full   features are on multy player mode.

Thumbs up