You need to go to the house and press enter and it will have you impregnate one of the slaves.
Now I generally always try to log in myself again if it lags out.
It will save your game automatically and I have been pleasantly surprised at how much fun it is with the faster make times.
It is so fun to see how far I can get. I am hoping someone might want to sell sand or glass though, since I have no water.
Have fun and see you there, I am Azrillee.
A

Thumbs up

Suggestion my creative friend...
My first plot did not have water, so I tried to get to the next one very quickly, which I did. However, that one does not have it either, so no church ortavern and no certain quests. So, perhaps while you are tweaking it maybe let at least the second plot have a water source! I shall keep searching but it sort of makes things a little redundant.
I shall continue though and thanks for making some of the tasks faster, it helps so much and makes it funner.
Your biggest fan,
A

Thumbs up

Ok, after many attempts, since my last post I have not been able to log into the server properly as far as i can tell. I log in and it says it is connected to server yet the option to disconnect from server is not there. All it has after pressing the esc key is new game, story, achievements, and exit. no way out of it. Before when I was connected to the server it did say to press enter to disconnect.

now I wonder if i may have messed up my first game when i started a new game, thinking that is what I needed to do, that seemed to go nowhere. if that is the case I have no problems starting over. I learned a few things i could have done better. just wish I could connect to the server.

Oh well. Will keep trying. Happy gaming.

Shermanator

Thumbs up

Shermanator wrote:

Ok, after many attempts, since my last post I have not been able to log into the server properly as far as i can tell. I log in and it says it is connected to server yet the option to disconnect from server is not there. All it has after pressing the esc key is new game, story, achievements, and exit. no way out of it. Before when I was connected to the server it did say to press enter to disconnect.

now I wonder if i may have messed up my first game when i started a new game, thinking that is what I needed to do, that seemed to go nowhere. if that is the case I have no problems starting over. I learned a few things i could have done better. just wish I could connect to the server.

Oh well. Will keep trying. Happy gaming.

Shermanator

Are you playing on a virtual machine? If yes, then you can try to run the game in full screen.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... big_smile

HI,
Nope. Not on a virtual machine.

but did notice this last time i logged in. I tried to start new game. told both workers to collect grass. After a minute both were still not available. but did notice that the option to disconnect from the server was there.

so not really sure what is happening. can connect. but the full game i had started does not appear. if I try to start a new game the jobs never finish. Even the T key shows no tasks yet no workers are available.

Hmm Will keep trying i guess.

Thumbs up

Anyone who has played lately knows that the first plot has lightning fast tasks. This is not so with the second plot, which I find interesting, however, I doubt I would be able to make a third plot to hunt for water before my time ran out, with the longer times.
After trying them both side by side I really do like the quick tasks, it keeps you there and doing stuff on the game. Some things should take longer like building and quests and stuff, but the tasks that keep the game going is pretty much best on the first plot. I do admit it was a lot harder to get anything done at work and home, kept me glued to the game!
Sooooo fun!
Thank you,
A

Thumbs up

Is single player the only usable mode at the moment?

Thumbs up

Once in a while I can log into the server and play away! The single mode does not allow you to get to the next plot. You can create it but not get there.
brilliant fun game. Also single mode still has the same slow task times.

A

Thumbs up