2007-12-06 01:09:57 (edited by dark empathy 2007-12-06 02:33:08)

As wearwolves often say, it's that time of the month again, ---- or rather the three months, as Mr. Ron Schamerhorn brings us the 52nd issue of the web's only magazine devoted entirely to earhole based gaming.

and as Wearwolves would also say there's a howuuuuul lot of juicy content trembling in this issue for you to sink your ravining, hungry fangs into, ---- hmmm, methinks I'd better stop this metaphore now.

the delights of this issue include an artical by John bannick of 7-128 software about online help, and two articals by tom ward, (I'm stil convinced this man never sleeps), on Roleplay games and audio gaming for different computer platforms. Phil vlasac also contributes information about new developements in vvideo games, and of course more of his unique brand of humer (and I promise no wearwolf jokes. For this issues chatting with creators section, ron took a trip to the Stoneback tavern to have a mug of Pallo with Matthew yarrows, creator and gamemaster of the fantastic online text roleplaying game, Sryt the age of Igtheon.

also, we have the usual misive from Mr. Schamerhorn himself, as well as many announcements, comments and letters from multiple members of the audio gaming community.

To feast upon all these goodies, just follow the hunt in this direction for the Audeasy website where you can bring down the latest issue, or even sign up to have future coppies of the mag wander helplessly into your in box.

Happy feasting, ---- er ---- I mean reading!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-12-06 03:40:00

Thanks, for some reason it didn't get sent to my inbox... For some reason I also can't find it on the site in the archives, but I might be looking wrong somehow.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-12-06 03:55:31

Same here it never sent, but Mr. Ward copied it into a message on the list. It will be in the list archives.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-12-06 06:17:23

For some weird reason I'm afraid I still can't find it, sorry.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-12-06 15:37:31

Hmmm that's weerd Cx2. probably your best bet is to check the gamers list public archives as Ryan says, sinse Ron Schamerhorn posted the magazine to the Audeasy list on Tuesday evening.

there has been talk of getting the magazine properly done in Html, so maybe this is wy it hasn't been put streight up on the website as yet.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-12-06 20:01:24

That is where I was looking.

cx2
-----

2007-12-07 01:00:43 (edited by Ryan Smith 2007-12-07 01:08:11)

It took some times to look for it, but I got it.

For anyone who has not gotten the latest Audyssey Magazine, the link is below.

http://audyssey.org/pipermail/gamers_au … 25863.html

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-12-07 02:21:17

Much appreciated, thanks.

cx2
-----