2016-02-24 09:17:42

Hello, my name is Sajad, and I am from Iraq.
I've created my username today, although I know AudioGames.net for a while.
I know this website was made for blind games, but we should have dating forum where we can post and say about ourselves as new users.
I known as Sajad Aliraqi or Sajjaad, but when my friends sees me here, they will not sure that I am Sajad Aliraqi.
For that reason dating forum is important.
Sorry for my English, because my official language is Arabic, so I am not an English speaker. I hope that you understand me and got what I said.
Best wishes and regards. Sajad Aliraqi, (SJD)

2016-02-24 12:04:58

@Sajad, hello and welcome.
Firstly, I'm not sure if you mean "dating" here. In English, the term "dating" usually means getting to know someone, say a woman if your a man or a man if your a woman, in order to consider starting a relationship with them. Indeed "Going dating" off the internet usually means asking a man/woman out for dinner and some sort of social activity and seeing where things go from there.

Thus on the internet a "Dating forum" would probably mean a forum where you posted about yourself and went looking to start something romantic by talking to other women/men who were looking for that sort of thing themselves, and I don't think that is what you mean.

To just introduce yourself and talk about yourself, there is an introductions topic in general game discussion, also you could post a topic in the offtopic room.

If your concerned about people knowing your name who might already know you, you could either post it in your signature so that people will see it under your posts, or go to the name changes topic (it's just a couple down from this one), and request that your name be changed from just Sajad to sajad aliraqi, though while we have had a couple of members from Iraq, as well as some other arabic countries such as Iran, your I think the first person we've had who's name is Sajad, so I doubt if any of your friends are on this forum they would mistake you for someone else.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-02-24 13:42:22

I can agree with you. But don't know, as you said, there is a person called Sajad from Iran. So?

2016-02-24 15:11:17

No problem, I knew him, Sajad Aliraqi, welcome to the forum dude.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-02-24 16:11:18

@Sajad, sorry if I didn't put this clearly. No! there is nobody else n this forum called Sajad from anywhere at all.  As I said we do have several members from Arabic countries like Muhammad, but none of them have the name Sajad.

So, none of your friends should be confused, and Muhammad obviously knows you big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-02-25 02:41:12

Well, if you want to introduce yourself as a new member, I'd recommend you post in a sticky topic in general games discussions called "introduction" that made by Richard (the administrator of this site). There are lots of post in there, including myself.