2017-02-25 02:18:48

Sup peeps! I'm back for another 4 missions for this week's 6,600 FM. Lets jump into the 4 missions.
-----
Missions:
-----
1: Safety Measures: You'll need to go to the Bustling Side Street stage. Take note of the neon signs that sit in the middle of the stage.

You'll need to use air attacks within close vicinity of each of the signs in order to cause them to shut off their lights and barely hang off. Do this for all of the signs (some will take multiple attacks).

Once done, all you'll have to do is win the match to earn 5,000 FM.
2: Perform a combo 10 time(s): Perform 10 combos in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches. This will earn you 100 FM.
3: Play a Ranked Match: This mission is worth 1000 FM. Simply play one ranked match to earn your fight money.
4: Play a trial: Enter the trials and perform one of the trials to earn 500 FM.
-----
I hope you guys get out there, and collect that fight money. Laters!

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-02-25 06:21:31

fighters, there is a huge online sfv tourney going down this sunday, anyone can sign up despite your skill. winner gets flown out to final round all expenses paid and I think a couple more prizes. the link is below, the site was giving me a bit of a problem registering, so fortunately I had some sighted help, if any of you run into a issue, and need me to get someone to sign you up let me know

https://smash.gg/profile/setup/757c470b … urce=email

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-02-25 08:08:54

does anyone know if there's any way to actually know if you're pulling off this week's offline mission properly? lol it seems like unless there's actually a sound for hitting these signs it could be kinda problematic...

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-02-25 11:51:21

@DD, when you do get the mission correctly, there should be a noise that bleeps at the end of the match. Then, followed by another noise. If i have time, I can record the offline mission, and show you, if you need.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-27 03:42:37

yeah I know about the fight money sound, I'm just curious though how we're supposed to know where the signs are or if we're actually even hitting them, are there sounds for that? I haven't actually tried this yet, I might later tonight

2017-02-27 18:30:20

Most of the time, I just keep fighting the CPU until I get the mission done. If I fight, and win but, hear no sound after the fight, I just keep doing it. haha.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-27 18:34:57

yeaaaaaah, see I don't have the patience for that... rofl I think I'll just ask a sited person for a quick assist, I'll just do it in 2 player with a second controller so I'm not being attacked while I'm trying to do it, if it even works if you do that

2017-02-27 21:04:15

Haha. No patients is bad. Especially when you want practice for the game. But, your way is fine as well. I do like to fight against CPU to practice combos and stuff like that.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-27 23:46:47

like I said earlier though, lol I play these games for kicks, I don't get competitive

2017-02-28 05:49:39

I don't either. I mean, I won't ever go and compete in a tournament, even though it would be fun as hell but then again, I always loved SF so, maybe that's why I try so hard to play the game, and have fun with it. O, and BTW, did you ever go back and try to finish up the missions? I'm about to do a few here and record them so, if you want, I can edit the recording, and show you. If not, I'll probs just delete the recording after I'm done. Hahaha.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-28 06:53:45

I haven't yet, main reason though is because I've been lazy, I did look it up though... and yes there is a sound but you'd need headphones, if you hit the signs there is an electrical zapping type sound

2017-02-28 06:57:09

O yeah. I've always noticed the sounds that happen when you break something on the stages of this game. You still doesn't answer my question though. haha

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-02-28 18:37:56

nah don't worry about it, lol I'll just figure it out eventually

2017-03-01 05:10:43

I just updated the Street Fighter V Trials Guide with Kolin's 10 combos. Good Luck

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-03-01 18:46:49

so what are yall thoughts on kolin

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-03-03 22:34:36

Sup peeps! Another Friday, another batch of missions to complete for some easy fight money. Lets get down to this week's 4 missions.
-----
Missions
-----
1: Remember that Dress?: All you have to do is head into Ken's character story, select the epilogue, and that's it. You'll earn yourself a quick 5,000 Fight money.
2: Perform a counter 10 time(s): Perform 10 counter hits in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches. This will earn you 300 FM.
3: Play a Casual Match: This mission is worth 1000 FM. Simply play one casual match to earn your fight money.
4: View a Demonstration: Simple view a demonstration to earn 500 FM.
-----
There we go. These are the missions for the week. Happy fighting guys!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-03-03 23:47:23

yay easy 5500 for me, lol no PS plus though... so no casual match I guess

2017-03-10 21:26:27

It's Friday, which means, 4 more missions, and up to 6,100 FM can be earned. Lets go!
-----
Missions
-----
1: Blunder Bus: On the Bustling Side Street state, move your opponent all the way over to the right side. KO them with an attack that will send them into the bus. Once that's done, simply finish out the game and you'll earn 5,000 FM.
2: Join a Battle Lounge: Simply selecting the Battle Lounge option on the main menu will net you an extra 500 FM.
3: Use a V-Skill 10 times: Once you're in the online mode, be sure to join a ranked or casual match to complete this next mission. Use your V-Skill 10 times in a match and you will earn 100 FM.
4: Play Story Mode: The final mission is another very quick one. Just boot up the game's story mode. That's it. Doing so rewards you with the final 500 FM to round out your 6,100 FM.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-03-24 21:41:10

First of all. I'm sorry for not coming on here last Friday to post up the weekly missions.
Anyway, lets get into this week's missions!
-----
Missions
-----
1: A Short-Tailed Bat Colony: Though the description is cryptic, this one is very easy to complete. All you have to do is head to the far right side of the Forgotten Waterfall stage and knock your opponent down a few times. Doing so will cause a flock of bats to fly out of the cave. Finish out the game and the 5,000 FM is yours.
2: Perform a combo 10 times: This one is fairly self explanatory. Pull off any combo 10 times in a Ranked, Casual or BattleLounge match and you'll receive 100 FM.
3: Use Fight Request to play a Casual Match: Another simple mission worth 1,000 FM. Activate Fight Request on the game's main menu and set it to find Casual Matches. Once you join, you'll be given the Fight Money.
4: Play Survival Mode: Start up Survival Mode to earn 500 FM.
-----
There we go. Again, I'm sorry for not posting up last week's missions. Happy FM grabbing peeps!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-03-29 07:03:39

Question. Does anyone know how to reset settings back to their defaults for vs. mode? I messed some stuff up and am now clueless as to how to get it back to normal. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-03-29 17:37:47

Anyone?

2017-03-30 00:03:31

I thought VS mode always sets back to default when you exit the game, and go back in. What seems to be your issue with it?

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-03-30 00:45:53

Oh, I messed up some controller config and player positioning... for some reason I set myself to be second player, and accidentally clicked some unintentional reconfiguration of the buttons, so I'm not sure how to go about fixing that.

2017-03-30 03:21:06

Wo, that's odd. I myself don't know how to fix that. Maybe when a cousin or someone with working eyes come over, I'll try to ask them about it. Sorry that I can't help.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-03-30 09:47:16

Yeah... hopefully you or someone else will have something for me. I'm afraid to go in there again for fear of messing up something else. hahaha.