2016-12-31 10:58:06

Well. There is a forward dash, which is done by tapping F, then F again. This is what I assume Stewie meant. By the way, I've been posting character trial commands up on my Street Fighter V Character Trials topic. That page should help, since the only way I'm posting the trial is by completing it myself, so barring any typographical errors, everything there should be accurate.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2016-12-31 11:54:27

That trials thread looks useful, I'll have to keep an eye on that.

I've got to try and make sure I can check my fight money then I'll try and start working to get Akuma.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2016-12-31 15:13:25

Hello again folks. Now you got me curious Assaut Frea, how do you get fight money? So far, as far as I know, the missions are the faster way to do it.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-12-31 15:22:04

The missions, daily targets, and playing rank matches. Especially after you beat all the character stories, the main story on two difficulties, and all four survival mode ladders. But because you need to get 100000 fm to unlock a character, this will take a while. I wanted Akuma so just bought the season 2 pass so I could get all six characters whenever they come out.

Zoren, ah, I gotcha... I meant more in the sense that you don't dash mid-combo in this game because of the way the system works. Dash cancelling was a thing in SF 4 with the FADC or focus attack dash cancelling, but they aren't in this game urgo FADC isn't possible. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-12-31 16:22:13

also, thanks for the trial guide! What about the rest of the season 1 characters?

2016-12-31 19:11:17

Great session with smoothgunner and another player this morning! Got my rear handed to me to be sure, but I don't play this as often as some people do. lol

2017-01-01 00:42:16

About the ff motion, ff = forward dash. Rashid's mier can be triggered by doing ff then f+any punch repeatedly

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-01-01 01:56:56

I just finished my Street Fighter V Character Trials page with all 23 currently available characters. Be forewarned, some of these were an absolute nightmare to both figure out and pull off, but this should at least eliminate the guesswork for everyone else.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-01-01 06:39:21

You are amazing. Thank you so much!Did you just figure these out using the demonstrations and different attack sounds?

2017-01-02 08:33:49

Smoovgunner, got your message, and responded to it.  Sorry it took me a while, but holiday things, and I picked up rockband 4, so have been playing with that.  I think you're right then with the different skype groups for the different games, as I have mkx, injustice and sfv.  So I see your point.  Guess I should've figured it was cross platform, don't know why I didn't think of that.  Anyway, I'm going to continue to work on the players stories, as I've only done 5 of them, then see who I like, then see where I wanna go next before I start challenging people in ranked matches.  Friend matches would be fine since...it'd be friends, but if I wanna do ranked, I wanna have some idea of what I'm doing.  Which is why I only do ranked on injustice...most of the time still get beat, but their you go.  Anyway, thanks guys.

2017-01-02 08:52:57

Friend matches are always fun! I'd love to play and or invite people... just as soon as I figure out how to do it! Smoothgunner seems to have a lot of stuff written down... and I think it would be a good idea to post to the forum.

2017-01-03 11:30:20

Finished all the stories, now guess it's time to see if I can find some combo list, and see how I like this compared with mkx.

2017-01-03 15:30:52

Congratulations! Did you finish the main story mode yet? A Shadow Falls? That will also be a fun playthrough, has a good presentation and will net you a fair amount of fight money. And as to comparing this with MK X, just be careful of your expectations... if you expect to see combos that are as easy to pull off as on MK X, you may be in for a bit of a disappointment. Combos in this game are a spot more precision and timing based, and you won't see a lot of combos as long as the ones in MK X, not in actual matches anyway. tongue

2017-01-04 12:18:07

Here are two versions of an Impractical Ibuki stun-based combo which uses both bombs and all resources. Due to changes in Season 2, you can't just do jump in air target combo anymore, so now she's even more space-sensitive than before. The second version doesn't necessarily hit any more, and due to scaling, it may actually do less damage... I'm basically just showing off her kunai juggles.

First Version: (From far) QCF + HK, HP > HK, MP, LP > MP > HP, QCF + P, Back + HP + HK, Walk forward, MP, LP > Hold LP > MP > HP, Release LP, Walk forward, Back + MP, Cancel first hit into DP + K, Bomb explodes (Stun). HCB + K > Hold K to restore all kunai. Back dash, then Jump Back to get into the proper position. Back + HP + HK, QCF + HK, HP > HK, MP, LP > Hold LP > MP > HP, QCF + HP, Bomb explodes, QCF + HP (Juggle) X3, Release LP (Juggle), QCFX2 + K.

Second version: (From far) QCF + HK, HP > HK, MP, LP > MP > HP, QCF + P, HP + HK, Walk slightly forward, LP > Hold LP > MP > HP, QCF + HP, Bom explodes, QCF + HP (Juggle) X3, Release LP (Juggle), HCB + LP (Stun). HCB + K > Hold K to restore all Kunai. Jump back for positioning. Back + HP + HK, QCF + HK, HP > HK, MP, LP > Hold LP > MP > HP, QCF + HP, Bomb Explodes, QCF + HP (Juggle) X3, Release LP (Juggle), QCFX2 + K.

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-01-04 19:26:23

No, I'm not sure how to get into a shadow falls.  We don't have a complete menu guide like we do for mkx do we?  I really don't wanna go through 11 pages of this thread to find pieces.

2017-01-04 22:16:35

You have to download the story mode expansion from steam... then it should be the first item after you click story, and character stories will be moved down one.

2017-01-05 02:14:43

I didn't buy the game on steam though.  Is this also on psn?  I know the game is cross-platform, but I don't know if dlc would work that way would it?

2017-01-05 02:17:56

Oh you're on the ps4. then just buy it from the ps store... I sould've been more clear. I assumed you were on pc. Think about it though... they wouldn't provide one version of the game one of the main things then not allow the same for the other version. So just download the expansion from the psn store and you should be good to go.

2017-01-05 15:28:50

Urien Stun Combo: Hold HK until attack, Release HK, Forward + MP > Forward + HP, HP + HK, Down + MP, Wait for Aegis Reflector, Down + MP, Wait for Aegis Reflector, Down + MP, Wait for Aegis Reflector, Down + HP, Cancel second hit into QCF + HP, Hold Down + Back, Wait a second, Release Down + Back, Forward + HK (Stun). Jump or dash forward right next to opponent. HP + HK. Hold HK until attack, Release HK, Down + MP, Wait for Aegis Reflector, Down + MP, Wait for Aegis Reflector, Down + MP, Wait for Aegis Reflector, Down + HP, Cancel second hit into QCF + HP, Hold Down + Back, Wait a second, Release Down + Back, Forward + HK, QCFX2 + P.

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-01-05 17:53:28

Will do, thanks.  Should've checked. I thought about getting it for steam, but now that I know it's cross-platform, I don't really see the point of owning it twice unless something happens to my ps4.

2017-01-06 20:18:39

I should just come here every Friday, and post up the link but, here is the link for this week's missions.
HTH

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-01-20 22:15:29

Alright guys. I don't know if i should just come here every Friday, and post up the week's missions so, this will probably be the last time i do it, unless you guys want me to keep doing it.
Anyway, lets get to it. Like i said in all my previous posts for missions, I did take these instructions from eventHubs so, they aren't my own.
Missions.
1: We Salute Thee, Four Kings: Go to the "Shadaloo Base" stage. Make sure you are playing as either M. Bison, Vega, Balrog, or F.A.N.G. Simply win the match and earn your reward of 5,000 FM.
2: Perform a normal throw 10 times(s): Perform 10 throws in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches. This will earn you 100 FM.
3: Clear trials #01-#05 consecutively: Go into challenges and complete missions #01-#05 consecutively with any character. You'll earn 1,000 FM for doing so.
4: Play training mode: Simply start up the training mode in order to earn an additional 500 FM.

HTH, and happy street fighting.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-01-21 15:41:21

Please keep posting these, it could be useful.

2017-01-21 17:59:36

I will buy the game on steam.

2017-01-22 19:57:47 (edited by st.mc 2017-01-22 20:00:44)

Hi all.
So, I think I'm in trouble!
don't really know what I've done, but my street fighter is speaking Japanese! and i don't really know how to fix it. Somebody help!
is there any tutorial for the game menu?
I'm also having problems during the fight, but I guess it'll be alright after some playing
thanks in advance for your help

:)