2007-11-24 23:17:31

Just when you think its safe and all's clear, when you think nothing is going on... A whole bunch of things happen at once.

First I would like to say get well soon to Dark and his keyboard, which unfortunately seems to be rather unwell right now. Apologies for the poor imitation of Dark's wonderful titles. And on to the announcements, you might need to make sure you're sitting comfortably for this batch.

First up we have BG Uno 1.1 from Spoonbill Software It fixes a bug where skip cards didn't work when you only had two cards left, and allows you to browse through your cards with the arrow keys whilst deciding what to pick for a wildcard.

Also Draconis Entertainment are announcing their holiday sales. They also promise they're working on something really good, but are so far tight lipped about any details other than it will be worth the wait.

Thirdly we have a set of accessible web games from GamesVial located at http://www.accessiblewebgames.com/ that people perhaps already know about, but if you don't then you do now.

Fourthly we have version 1.0 beta 9F of SoundRTS released, get it here.

And fifthly, but by no means at all least, we have Chopper Challenge released from XSite Interactive. It's getting quite a stur on the forum so check it out.

Have fun.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-11-25 04:40:27

Yeah and according to Damien, a patch for version 1.1 came out for Chopper Challenge. I'll say one wo rd: awesome. Best free game of the year! Move around shooting th e copter man. Well there's a storyline, but I don't know it entirely. It's, as CX2 mentioned at x-sight's x-citing website!

I heard Mike did a lot of development on this title, and he really is a good programmer!

2007-11-25 05:14:09 (edited by cx2 2007-11-25 05:14:29)

Wow 354 views already.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-11-25 05:32:18 (edited by Mike 2007-11-25 05:33:16)

Yes, there is a patch which fixed some minor bugs and changed the score posting information due to suspected hacking, which turned out to be just a bug, which will be fixed in yet another patch in the next few days.

Lol good immitation CX2.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-11-25 15:39:53

Cx2, If You Excuse Me, Might I Make A Slight Correction?
It's X-sight Interactive, Not Xsight. That Is, An X, And Then A Dash Or Hifen, And Sight, So It Sohuld Look Something Like X-sighting Card Whatever The Title Is.

2007-11-25 22:47:56

Thanks, and apologies for the error. Unfortunately Jaws is currently refusing to read the contents of edit boxes for some bizarre reason right now so I can't fix it. And if you're wondering how I wrote all that without making any mistakes, I didn't I wrote it in notepad then copied it.

cx2
-----

2007-11-26 02:42:48

i have question about online games, how can i play it? i use internet explorer and when in game i must click spacebar to play, i cant, and jaws rea me website, help

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759