Can you add the dutch languwage please?

Sorry for my very stupit spelling and english

Thumbs up

I can not log in.

Sorry for my very stupit spelling and english

Thumbs up

Hi, would it at all be possible to allow the addon to be able to translate Chinese in to English as there seem to be more and more Chinese games becoming available as time goes on. There’s talk of, and even a first release of a new Chinese game in the General topic on this forum. It sounds really good and I’d really love to play it. Thanks.

Thumbs up

Any plans to add Chinese at some point?
I know it won't be easy, but we do have a few games from their.
I don't remember most of the names, but I know Nuno69 does, since he usually posts about them first.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

[wow], guys you're awesome I was about to suggest the implementation of Chinese language as a source language, since we have various valuable Chinese games here, and definitely more in the future.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

256 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-02-13 16:57:26)

read post 153 guys

Thumbs up

Ah, thanks Jason for the reference. Sad to hear that though.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

rofl that's what I get for not reading the post above mine or searching for the word Chinese.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

Hi I want to report that this addon wont works with latest snapshot of nvda.
After trying to login it plays an error sound and it wont login.
It happens on latest master version of nvda.
Maybe that happens because a settings window in this build has been changed.

Thumbs up

Yes, from NVDA 2018.2 and later, the separate dialogs in preferences menu has been changed into a dialog with categories in it.

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Thumbs up

Hmm, wonder how possible it would be to put Chinese translation in? With more of these Chinese games coming out it'd definitely be a wanted feature for some. This wouldn't mean we'd have to use 3 or 4 things to play these games in some cases.

James

Thumbs up

i hope get chinese too.

Thumbs up