2007-11-16 22:40:06

sometimes I feel like a fisherman. there is this huge net infront of me, full of interesting stuff, and occasionally somebody will pull something nice out of it which i can then take home, stick on the grill, and eat for tea with a large back of chips. the nice things we have dished up this evening are a pair of jucy text online games, fully friendly with screen readers.

the first, is a must for all fans of fast cars, cunning tactics, and abusing the atmosphere with loads of hydrocarbons from an overheated exhaust. F1 time is a formular one management game. Design the car, pick the drivers, qualify for races, form teams with other players and do shady deals under the btable, all in an effort to get your guys top of the racing world. you even get commentary about the weakly races your drivers participate in as well. If all this sounds like your type of thing, Drive this way for the F1 time website

But perhaps competition isn't quite as important to you, perhaps you'd rather fight for good, justice, and the chance to wear lots of spandex and clobber crooks. Orin of our illustrious forum now points us all in the direction of twilight heros, an online text rpg where you are a put upon worker by day, and a crime fighting hero at night in a city riddled with corruption and greed (maybe some of those shady dealers from F1 time live there?), anyway, to begin your heroic exploits, behold! the mighty link to Twilight heros awaits!

Oh yes, and if you fancy a chat about your nightly crook crunchings, come and express yourself in this forum thread

Now I hope you enjoy your fish, ---- er --- I mean games!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)