2007-11-06 01:14:44

Hi.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of Ie 7. Yes, I have stil been using six, but it's now getting to the point (especially as I'm now using Hal V7), where I probably ought to update, particularly with the multiple tabs thing which is something I find I'm using a lot recently.

any advice on where to download 7, and how to install it, ---- do I have to deinstall 6 first? would be much appreciated.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-11-06 01:24:44

Hi Dark,
I am very happy to see your are upgrading smile
Anyway, Microsoft tried to make it as simple as possible. All you have to do is use Windows Update or Microsoft Update, either one will work, and have it look for updates. IE 7 should be under the high priority update. It overwrites or does something to Ie 6. That is how I did it. People have told me that you can uninstall IE7 and it will return to IE 6, if you need to. Good Luck.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-11-07 01:20:44

Yeah, Microsoft shouldn't assume we're all pirating Windows.

2007-11-07 03:56:46

Personally I prefer the Linux business model.

Give it away free, and sting companies for tech support deals mwahahahaha

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-11-07 12:37:57

LCARS all the way tongue

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-11-08 03:33:58

Hey, something that doesnt really have to do with this but still weird:
CliantActivator.exe (jaws ILM activation) pings microsoft.com
If this site were ever down, Jaws wouldn't activate because it assumes that, after the ping has failed, that you do not have Internet. A c hildish way to test for Internet connectivity, but...
It does have to do with Microsoft.

Speaking of microsoft, does anyone know if there's a way to get the sapi5 voice that came with vista to work under xp? Anna I believe it's called...