2007-11-05 02:50:40

Hi.
I have heard that there is a vocoder in Audition. Can someone give me a step by step "guide" on how to use it? I have no idea. And I have no idea how to get to it, how to use it, or what it can do. Like how good the quality is and such.

Thanks for anyone who can help me.
Regards,
Andy.

2007-11-05 04:28:06

I don't know if this will help you, but try looking under effects on the menu bar. Oh yeh, you my want to try selecting the part you want to change by using shift right or left errow like you would do to select a streem of carroctors.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2007-11-05 10:54:34

Hi,

I have no idea how to get to it, how to use it, or what it can do. Like how good the quality is and such.

The quality is outstanding, although the actual vocoding-proces is quite slow, let alone realtime.

The Vocoder effect is shown only in the Multi-Track View, under Effects, and it is only available if you have two (parts of) tracks selected. The manual is very clear about its use.
I cannot exactly tell you how to get these two tracks selected, asuming that you are a JFW user.

HTH.