2015-12-10 13:29:02

Hi.
CTL is improved and discounted. For 14 days, until 12/24, the library is $45 instead of 85.
Also, lots of sounds were reedited and some misplaced sounds were replaced with new ones.
If you are interested, please visit
http://www.nyanchangames.com/soundfx/

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2015-12-11 13:19:58

Excellent Yukio, appreciate the editing you did, it speaks well to your reliability as a provider of a payed service, and in my eyes at least, gives your reputation here in the audio gaming community even more credibility then the BK series already has! smile

I do strongly suggest making a post about this in the general games room though, one with an eye catching title, and asking Dark about putting this in the next news update.

Has the preview pack been updated with the new sounds?  If not it may be a good idea to do so, I'd love to hear the difference.

2015-12-11 20:52:21

Hi ukio.
from listening to your lib the free version and your games I decided to buy it at the reduced rate, while still expensive it is within my pricerange and from listening to the free sfx I knew I'd have a winner.
The file I have.
but for us englishers what is the string of chars for the password, the password is about 150 chars of japanese 20 of that may be the password the rest hash, but impossible to know what that string is.
is it possible to have some sort of english password on the file or in fact the email sent with the actual string.
I really want to see what this stuff will do its a fast download and I like your games.

2015-12-12 10:24:05 (edited by nyanchan 2015-12-12 10:33:36)

Hi.
I thought it wouldn't much problem since I had written the password on 1 line. But if you have problems finding it, I'll have to modify the script to make it easier, maybe by sending the password via email.
The preview sounds have already been updated, but I couldn't make much difference for them since noise filters didn't work well for the sounds. The ends of sounds were faded out, and unnecessary silences were removed.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.