2015-11-29 19:41:45

Hi,

The Download link to Xmas Whoopass is broken.

The games from Sonokids cannot found there anymore, i send you an update about the new games later on.

I miss some games of Dragon Apps?

Greettz,

Braillemastter aka Peter.

2015-12-02 17:53:40

As I've said before, we can't do anything if people have taken the games down and they're not being hosted anywhere else

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-03-18 23:52:08

Last I checked the kitchinsinc games were working because someone had archived a copy of Jim Kitchin's site with all downloads. I'm not sure what is happening now, or whether the problem is temporary or permant.
As i said, remember that if games are unavailable on other sites we can't do anything, it's the problem of whomever hosts that game and you should get in touch with the developer or hostt. That I suspect is the case for several of the free games you mention such as X wheel and search party.

Also remember that we offer links to the game's home pages for a reason. In the case of The Wastes, it's the correct link, but I suspect you have to go through the file sharing site to find it, so go to the main page and hit "download latest version from dropbox" and you'll get the game.

The databse is intended to help people find! games, none of the files we point to are actually hosted here, they're on the websites of developers or hosts, and nine times out of ten it's them who have had the problem, indeed if people want to really help with this sort of thing posting actual links where the unavailable files could be  perminantly found  if they were missing would be very helpful.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-03-19 04:49:58

Hello
@dark the kitchens inc games changed the download links.
the web site work, but the download links are diferent now.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-03-19 17:54:12

Hi Fabi.

I looked at the site but nothing came up, which is why I wonder if it's a blip of some sort, sinse I checked all the download links after the sad business with Jim, but as his site was archived links and all it seemed okay.

2016-04-06 02:53:05

Hello, the download link for self destruct isn't working and I can't get the game.

2016-04-06 03:53:33

Hello
here the self destruc
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/xg2yd2mwwgrcoq … t.exe?dl=0
king regards.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-04-11 05:19:05

Hi dark sir!
three d vilocity has gone now.
I think the developer of this game Munawar bijani is no longer exist I mean his company BPC programs is down don't get the wrong idea please.
so can you change its license
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!