@Dark, Just curious, do you plan on closing this topic at some point? Or are you still leaving it open for discussions?

And thus the beast grew powerful, and fire and thunder swept the land. But Mammon stirred in their hearts, and the beast Foundered, and its Corpse arose, and commanded "thou shalt not fly in my name." And the blazes shall freeze cold, and the souls of the followers of Mammon shall learn to tremble in the
face of ice as they did before the fire.
from The Book of Ice, 10:13.

Thumbs up

@Slender, We do try here to  follow the principle of freedom of speech as much as possible, so i tend to only close topics when there's a really! good reason, eg, a humungus flame war. Closing topics is sort of the nuclear option.

As long as people remain reasonable I'll keep this topic open, though I might have to close it in the future for a very different reason if some newbies happen to mistake it for the actual name change requests topic, though I've tried to rename and restick topics so as to avoid that happening as much as possible.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up