2007-11-01 19:49:15 (edited by dark empathy 2007-11-01 19:53:37)

Debuggulation is a most nasty, but quite necessary process. Two of our most recent Devs have rolled up their sleves, pulled out their bug squashing squashers and got down to business sifting through the code and smoothing out their games.

the first is Mr. Ken Downy, who's wrecking ball game now approaches it's fourth Alpha stage, with some major disembugment. so for more stable blocks to bash your litle ball into, feel free to Stagger over here for the wrecking ball game

then, Agent smith, ---- also known as Ryan Smith, has been hot on the trail of one very unpleasant bug in Shoot Da me, which gave the 19th wave of attacking gang members an automatic victory. just follow This litle link to the Rs games site download the new version of Shoot da me exe (oncemore we have yousendit or sendspace to choose from), and swap it for the one in your Shoot da me folder.

Have fun, and remember children, always say no to bugs!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-11-01 19:57:53

rofl! dark! nice one! And ryan! great bug squashin' skill ya got' ye there! hehe

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-11-01 23:10:24

Yes, is true. Beat it last night. Had lots of fun. Who has beaten Shoot Da Me yet... smile

2007-11-02 01:40:21

Yes. Get on topic now please.

RSGames Shoot Da Me is cool. Maybe I will write up a review for audyssey? or maybe rtyan the dev wants to?