2007-10-31 15:18:02 (edited by dark empathy 2007-10-31 15:21:10)

shoot da me! shoot Da you! me Shoot da gang! day is bad, day as choppers, day gets shot, wid me gun!

No don't worry, I haven't turned into a brainless London gangster, I'm just trying to appropriately introduce da new shootin' game from Rs games.

shoot Da me is a pure and simple, fast pased, rack up score style arcade game, perfect for taking out your frustrations on some poor helpless helicopter toting gang members. Use the left, right and down arrows to blast the gang's choppers as they attempt to land, without missing or taking too much time. See if you can get through all 20 levels and rak up a high score.

To grab shoot da me, just Nip over to the Rs games site where you'll find both Zippered and ra-ified flavors of download, and a choice betwene yousendit or sendspace.
If you'd like to have a chin wag with Ryan smith, the game's creator, not to mention keep up with all future developements and tweaks and such, come and express yourself in this forum thread about the game

Have a blast! or more than one!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-10-31 22:54:24

Thank You Dark! Yes, I am very excited on our new game. There is a small bug in level 19, and will be fixed in a matter of time. I will say something on that topic about the patch.

Thank You!

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-10-31 23:41:41

Your welcome ryan, ---- it's why I'm here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-11-01 00:35:16

GREAT ryan! What about the patch...?

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-11-01 00:54:52 (edited by andy smith 2007-11-01 00:55:54)

Hmm. Dark this is awesome! As for the patch the bug is being worked on.

And it's still a good game, even with this bug!
So as dark says, go and "nip" over to the RSGames site and grab it!

2007-11-01 01:34:24

To Tristan: The bug has still been unidentified, however I do know what needs to be changed to result in the bug being unidentified. So technically, a patch will be out in a matter of hours (hopefully)

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-11-01 13:45:03

This is still a great game as andy and dark said! Shoot 'em up shoot 'em down shoot da gang, its a shoot da Me Bang Bang Bang! lol.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-11-01 23:12:08

Shoot 'em up. Shoot 'em down. Shoot 'em all around... Lol!
Get 'em up. Get 'em down. Get 'em left, and get 'em right. Lol!

2007-11-02 03:37:59

Congratulations Ryan. Just played your new game. Very neat. It reminds me of that Simon Says sound button sound game that you have to follow and repeat the sound sequence of. It gets addicting. You did well for first games. Keep at it. I thought I was really missing something at first and realized I had my head phones on backwards, left was right and all that, I couldn't figure out why they were always landing most of the time and my score really sucked. LOL! My bad. Congrats, neat game.

Yo

2007-11-02 03:42:24

Thanks. Me and Mike worked hard on it.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-11-02 21:01:35

lol, thanks. We'll add a test speakers option.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-11-02 23:05:30

Test mode could be shoot the gun left then right then ahead. That way the know to flip their headphones if needed. Up arrow to go through the options - Play, exit, test and other options you might want - hit enter to select them.

Yo