2017-08-17 00:12:18 (edited by flackers 2017-08-17 00:12:42)

Check your objects list. There's a fish up the tree. Climb up and give it a smack.

2017-08-17 03:45:08

it says all of fishes are below the tree.  i have alot of objects but don't really know witch will work.  and when i go to the tree and climb up it, there are no fishes on the top.   there all below or right there at the tree.

2017-08-17 04:16:07

It's not at the top of the tree... it's caught somewhere in the middle of it. It should be easy to find as it's the only fish not at ground level.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-17 05:41:16

Hi,

By object list what people mean is a list of objects which includes enemies and items if any etc, in a stage. this can be accessed with the D key.

Currently, after finishing bk3 25.5, I am trying to get all the weapons I can, for some reason I think I'll run out of clear medals before I am done making all weapons that require it,so thinking I'll do 25.5 again, just in case not sure if I'll get clear medals again,though...
I remember some weapons being in the tutorial levels,so I ran through one just after I finished the game,but didn't find squat, redid them again, and found 2, one of which I was looking for.
Collecting weapons is going rather slow,though and  I can't figure out how to get the hyper boomarang etc have the normal and super,but nothing after that for making a javalin?

Same goes for yoyo, I have the normal,super can make tripple,hopefully, but where's the hyper yoyo hiding?

Any help with these would be neat. smile
p.s. pieces of wall, how does one get them,attacking walls? big_smile
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-08-17 08:50:31

Don't know about the other stuff, but the hyper yoyo will be lying around at the secret landing on 6-1. I think you need all three of the other yoyos first, but not sure.

2017-08-17 16:00:18

Could anyone help where can I find the bk3 readme in English?

2017-08-17 17:45:18

The readme is not in English yet. It's still being translated.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-17 23:23:34

How do you find big chunks of iron?
Oh, and the dial in 18.1 effects what items spawn in the extra/gold collect stage.

2021-09-14 12:15:30

Hey, I finally obtain the magical ball around level 365. However, I don't gain any experience. Would you mind telling me why?

2021-09-14 13:24:39

I don't think this is the right topic for that question, but I do have one of my own. There were a few lines of text I found that had no translation, but I fixed that. How would I submit my additions?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2021-09-14 13:48:27

think i am finally going to download and play this game...never wanted to mess around with it because of the whole clipboard back and forth english translation

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2021-09-14 14:30:59 (edited by threeblacknoises 2021-09-14 14:38:40)

Hay Dan_Gero, good to see that someone cared enough to fix those last few lines.
Unfortunately, the skype group that dealt with the translation has long sense gone offline.
I do have access to the dropbox folder containing the translations, so if you PM me the changed files, I can get them uploaded.
Out of curiosity, what did you fix?
Later!

2021-09-14 18:56:38

I fixed the line in gold collection help where it says that a challenge is unavailable because you haven’t reached that part of the game yet in your current difficulty mode. I know there’s other untranslated lines as well, but I can’t remember exactly where. I think I should probably find all of them before I send you what I’ve got.

TWITCH

2021-09-14 20:09:41

Dan_Gero, probably a good idea.
From what I remember, most of the stuff in the game center section isn't translated either.
I can't remember if anything else is missing, but once you have everything translated that you can/want to translate, just PM me a dropbox link or something to the files you've changed.
Once I have those, I'll get them up on the translation folder.
No promises on it actually getting to the game itself, but I'll put a note in their, so Yukio will hopefully see it at some point.
Maybe version 2.0 will come at some point...
Don't hold your breath on that though.
Later!

2021-09-14 21:17:38

I presume the game doesn’t just update the translation dictionary from the dropbox folder? If not, maybe it should, that would be a relatively painless way of making sure that whatever changes you guys make can instantly be live.

2021-09-15 02:49:14

Thanks threeblacknoises for the support. I've just read this this thread.
I can update the dictionary and increase the version number so that the changes are downloaded automatically.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2021-09-15 02:57:53

Thanks Nyanchan. I'll get to work right away so y'all won't have to wait.

TWITCH

2021-09-15 07:30:23

Greetings all.

Dan_Gero,  awesome work.
There is some text in 16-4 and 18-4 which is not translated if I remember correctly. And the game senter is not fully translated.

I have a question.
Does the dictionary updates when you update the game?.

Nyanchan, do you have any plans for bk3 v2x?, Just asking.

Thanks

2021-09-15 08:24:39

Actually, in 16-4 the text is translated, however there's a bug.
According to what was said at the previous level, you shouldn't be able to contact Electron.
But you can do that and if you give them even a single command, the game will display the japanese version of the ending scene after completing the level.
About the translation, the following is untranslated:
4-2, the Subordinate talking to Siegward, this requires a peace translater.
7-1- the ending scene after collecting the crystals.
18-4- the fragment that appears when you lose to the extra large ship and you don't have a transceiver in your bag.
When you destroy the ship, there's a short, untranslated scene as well.
In the existing translation for this level, the word Analyser should be corrected to Analysis Maniac.
The barrier detecter event. However, since this event is not inside any stage or scenario, Nyanchan will need to tell you how the new .txt file containing the translation should be named.

Hth.

2021-09-15 15:14:32 (edited by nyanchan 2021-09-15 15:16:05)

@668
Yes, the game will look for the latest dictionary updates, and if needed, automatically update.

As I started working as a full-time engineer in 2020, my spair time has significantly decreased. I can still maintain existing releases, but working on a big update is now almost impossible.

@669
Oh, I was reported the untranslated lines issue several times, but couldn't figure out the condition which stopped the translation of the post-battle dialog. Calling Electron for assistance is the trigger, right? Thanks for this. Btw, you can call Electron in 16-4. You can't in 16-3.

2021-09-15 19:36:44

Also, just to let yall know, not a big deal but figured I'd put it here, when you head over to load game and then go to backups, them screens are not translated at all from what I could see. Just touching on that.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2021-09-16 01:12:38

The backup messages have been translated, they might not be showing up though.
Also, the lost tranciever lines are translated as well.
Dan_Gero, would you like me to PM you a dropbox link to the translation files, or do you already have them?
Later!

2021-09-16 06:37:08 (edited by nyanchan 2021-09-16 06:39:14)

I think we can just invite danGero to our folder. I'll send a dm to him about it and things will get much easier if he accepts.
Edit: Sent a twitter dm to him.

2021-09-16 08:00:10

Just wanted to write here and say that I got the message and sent my Dropbox email. Thanks for inviting me.

TWITCH

2021-09-16 10:38:15

That's right, calling Electron at 16-4 seems to be the trigger that makes the japanese dialog pop up instead of the english one when the battle ends.
Thanks for clarifying that the ability to contact Electron at this level is not a bug.
That means one of the lines at the previous level should be fixed to minimize confusion.
As I said, I can't use my rockets here, and Electron can no longer receive our signals.
This essentially means that the hero and Carla have permanently moved out of electron's reach range.
According to this line, the player shouldn't be able to contact Electron at both the area 7 and the showdown levels.
Here's a version of the line that clearly clarifies that the player is unable to contact Electron only at the Area 7 level:

As I said before, I cannot use my rockets here and Electron cannot intercept signals sent from this area.

Although I'm not from England or any English-speaking country, I know english really well and can help improve the existing translations.
I've already got a dropbox account, so if you are interested, vrite a PM to me and I'll send to you my e-mail.
I check pm-s once a day so I won't miss them.