2017-02-21 07:03:27 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2017-02-21 07:07:16)

hello. Very nice progect, i appriciated your work, and also want to buy. So amount is very best for all, as my pakistani currency around 600pkr. keep work!

2017-02-23 03:12:13 (edited by threeblacknoises 2017-02-23 18:06:27)

Hay Yukio, now that the collection item detailed descriptions are done, I guess it's time to focus on other things...
Aside from what's already in the list in post 349, I've found a few other things.
First, their is at least one collection item that has no name description or detailed description.
JGT won't give me anything either, just that I have 16 of whatever this thing is.
It's at the vary bottom of the list, by the way.
Also, one of the lines in briefing10 that isn't translated, it's the one with the number 3 in it, is not being translated at all; even by JGT. I just get a blank textbox.
Perhaps it's in the file, but no translation has been added?
Someone said 6-4 wasn't being translated either, and I believe I already told you about 8-1 not being translated, along with all the lines in stage 15-1 barring the first one.
Here's hoping we can get these issues solved by the next update, especially since we have at least one new buyer for the translation...
I'll check out 6-4 as well as briefing10, and will update this post with my findings shortly.
Keep up the outstanding work!
Edit: Stage 6-4 doesn't translate at all, but the file does exist.
Regarding briefing10, I was correct. One line near the start of Bito's mission briefing isn't translated in the file.
The line is their, but it has no translation for it, so it comes up as blank in JGT.
Also, the following line isn't being translated.
This is the English translation.
What I should do now is get rid of the root. That's the only way to make the miserable end zero.
Well, those are my findings.
Later!

2017-02-23 15:49:55

Loving reading about the progress. I am sure I'll eventually buy this, just waiting to see what is happening. Really exciting stuff.

2017-02-24 06:47:52

threeblacknoises, I'm now translating the death messages here. I haven't uploaded the file to the shared folder, but it's approximately 40% done.
I'm also going to update the software so that some places where translation doesn't work can be fixed.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-02-27 15:35:23

Hay Yukio, I was testing out the translation for stage 25-4 and found that the same bug that exists in stage 2 with the object menu disableing the English translation also appears in stage 25-4.
I figured this information might help you isolate the bug, seeing as you're currently updating the software to fix the translation bugs.
Well that's all I wanted to say for now.
Keep up the good work, as always.
Later!

2017-02-27 16:38:50

Thanks for your report. I've just finished writing the dictionary, but haven't tested it with the latest code. In the current version, the behavior is unexpectable.

2017-02-28 07:51:13

Oops, I found that I had left the latest source code in the dormitory. Until I get back there (3/13), I'll focus on creating dictionary files. Just wanted to clarify what I was doing.

2017-03-01 03:43:01

Oh that's a bummer, but at least we can still edit the new files so that more things can be tested once you get back to your dorm.
Did you have the code on another PC or something?
I'm hoping it's in a safe place where no one can stumble upon it by accident, as we're almost 80 percent done with a quollitty translation for a quollitty game, and I'd hate for this to go the way of something like, say, the wastes.
Also, now that the story is coming together, I'm liking the game even more now that I have context for what I'm doing.
Once this is done, maybe we can see version 2.0 in several months?
Later!

2017-03-01 04:36:31

Yeah, the data is on my main desktop. I just forgot to put it on my dropbox. The room is locked, so don't worry haha
After completing the translation, I will switch to the development of V2 x, but the release date will not be announced because I haven't decided what I'll implement and what I won't.

2017-03-01 06:54:50 (edited by assault_freak 2017-03-01 06:55:17)

Just thought I'd chime in here. I'm not dead... and I haven't forgotten about the project. So far it's looking good... thanks threeblindnoises for a great job on editing the translations that are there! I am going to start looking through them in more detail to change anything I feel might need to be changed to preserve the nuances that might've been lost in translation from the original Japanese to get the two as close as possible.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-03-03 00:08:45

Okay. we're getting places with the translation, but an issue has just come up with the translation of the recap.
In said text, the goki shonen are refered to as brat boys.
As far as I understand it, this is what JGT calls them.
However, in bk2 they are called goki shonen, and they're also called this in parts of bk3.
So my question is this.
What are we going to end up calling them?
Later!

2017-03-03 00:43:09

As I've said before, translation progress like this should be kept off the forum... it's more professional that way. Can you send yukio and I an email and start a thread? I don't have your email addresses... as to what to call them, that can be discussed. I do have a couple ideas that I think would be more appropriate nuance wise.

2017-03-03 02:47:10

Although it might not be directly useful for forum members, it wouldn't cause any problems at least. It sounds good for me because other members can make sure that the project is still alive and making certain progresses.

2017-03-03 03:11:28

I can't send e-mail via forum, some e-mail protection site thing I get sent to can't/won't decode e-mail address even with java. sorry.
As for starting a thread, how/where do you mean?
Later!

2017-03-03 22:17:01

Seems like yukio is fine with things staying public, so I suppose periodic updates to the forums are fine. big_smile That was just my way of thinking, is all. Will begin reading through things in order this weekend!

2017-03-24 23:41:26

Well, we're closing in on the april deadline for the completion of the translation project.
Yukio, how's the progress on the new software update coming?
I'm asking because I want to know how much time I'll have to look at the new translations before the project is finished.
I've actually been holding off on my super wolf run so I could use it to test out the translation and find any bugs/mistakes before the final update goes live for version 1 of bk3.
Later!

2017-03-25 01:35:23

I found My scheduel much more busy than I expected; I didn't think that I would be spending time outside more than my dorm. I've already completed testing the newly added translations, but no additional files were written since 3/12 or so. I'll do my best to complete the storyline in this month and release the new update, but the extra contents will be postponed to April.

2017-03-27 13:58:43

Hay Yukio, things come up, I understand.
Will keep post 349 updated regarding translations as they come in.
Later!

2017-03-30 02:48:36

I bought the translation file a long time ago but i recently had to reformat my computer. do i have to rebuy it again?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-30 03:07:26

Please send an email from the address tied to your PayPal account.

2017-07-08 15:23:47

Hi.
I've released a big dictionary and software update. You can now play the game entirely in English! Although there might be some minor issues, we're constantly fixing and maintaining the game. If you have any comments, please just post here or send me an email.

2017-07-08 15:32:52

Wooya, this is absolutely awesome! I'll still have to live with online translation due to money issue, but no big deal. It's good to see this game being worked on so hard that it comes out as awesome as it is.
Cheers!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-07-08 16:35:39

hi i downloaded game from first post and after installing upgrades i get an error 12 i cant copy the rest.

2017-07-08 18:39:48

Wow that's great. I was back to play this game these days and understood most of the story, except some parts which aren't translated, then surprized with this update? This is very awesome, many thanks for the great job now I think I'll start the game from the begining smile.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-07-08 19:47:12 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2017-07-08 19:48:18)

Hi again
Sorry for double posting, but I think there are some things in even the main story itself that aren't translated, like stage 6-4. Is it just me or mainly it's still not translated yet? Thanks again for the fantastic work.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P