2015-10-01 06:38:06

Hey everyone, I came across the works of Eric Matyas on Tigsource who's been giving his work freely to people. You can download all his tracks from his site  SoundImage.org.

His tracks are free/royalty free, but if you decide to use them you still have to give him proper credit for his work, from his site:

The music and soundscapes on this site are all original (composed and performed by me) and are free to use for both non-commercial projects (projects not intended to make money) as well as commercial projects (projects intended to make money.)

IMPORTANT: You must properly credit me in order to use the music legally:

If you are using only my music, and not that of another artist(s) then on your credits screen write:

Music by Eric Matyas

www.soundimage.org

If you are using my music as well as that of another artist(s) then you need to identify which tracks are mine and credit me, for example:

“Invasion of the Giant Disco Ants”

“Too Quiet”

“Mayhem”

by Eric Matyas

www.soundimage.org

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2015-10-01 07:29:25

Thanks magurp244.
Resources like these are always welcome and appreciated.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2015-10-11 23:35:26

Thanks so much man, every time you post I download, I look for these kinds of things too as an Amateur Foley sound designer, I find things too but not as much as you, seems that you've got the knack, smile.