2015-09-21 07:52:41

hi. well, some sighted friends will be developing images, audio clips and background music. hope to get them by friday. did find a space invaders game engine and a accessibility extension for the javascript canvas. question, should i have menus, like check speakers, exit, play game, then sub menus, like beginner, intermediate, advanced, and also a region for game updates. any ideas, or do you know of a better game engine, to use as a reference or umping off point. also will be using the howler.js audio api framework. any one used that and do i just then set the source of the audio in the header. any ideas, able to help me out.
thanks.
marvin from adelaide, australia.

2015-09-23 02:24:16

Yes, you just do <script src="howler.js"></script>

I am going to be posting a blackjack game here in a little bit that has both widgets and an event based version to see what people seem to like.
I am thinking that you should go either one or another. If you are using canvas, I would just do an update in an element for the text.

2015-09-23 02:33:42

hi. so, do i go with a menu, like start game, check speakers, beginner, intermediate, advanced, and yes, a canvas for the update game details like score, ships hit, levels, etc, how many players, what sites players are connected.
can you help me out. thanks.

2015-09-23 05:59:54

Yes, sure!
Do what ever you want, it's your game... Just get it done! big_smile