2015-09-13 19:08:13

It's come to my attention that people are actually trying to do this around here these days, probably because I've said Libaudioverse won't support BGT.
But seriously, don't.  What you're actually doing if you use camlorn_audio is building a game that crashes randomly for half of your players.  Camlorn_audio cannot be fixed.  I did not abandon camlorn_audio because it was incapable, I abandoned it because it fell over due to technical debt.  I have in no way been sitting on top of some sort of secret magic 3D audio sauce, and there is a reason that I never released stuff using it.
If you absolutely must remain in BGT once Libaudioverse is available, you are going to have much more long-term happiness if you just go talk to OpenALSoft directly.  OpenALSoft does not generally crash horribly, and I'm assuming that BGT will let you get access to PCM data, so loading files into it shouldn't be a problem.  The fix to Camlorn_audio's crashing is to nuke it from orbit and start over, that's why I abandoned it.
There is absolutely 0 chance of getting me to fix anything related to it, provide you with support or examples, or anything at all along these lines.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992