2007-10-15 17:21:12

Hi everyone,
there is a downloads directory tree (as someone put it) with lots of old audiogames on it. the main website is in german, and some of the games are. there are german reviews on there too.
i'm interested in a particular game and well, if there are any german speakers on this forum, i need your assistance!
there is a game on this website, called mole. i will give the link out to the site. click games, then click the first link, like eingard (erm, i spelt that very very very wrong it's not right i know it), and there, somewhere, i don't know where, is a game called mole.zip. along with minimole.zip but don't worry about that.
i know this much:
i've installed the game. you enter your first name and then your date of birth and click the start button. then a dialogue box comes up afterwoods and an audio file plays, i'd like a translation of this dialogue box and audio file, to the best of your ability, or, if not, please at least try out the game. i believe once it's installed you run the exe file again. i don't know how to play the game, i have not tried runing yet in case i'm thrown right into it. i think you can compeet with people around the world, i don't know what it is though.
the website is here:
http://downloads.gameport.blindzeln.de
enjoy, and happy gaming, and have a look at this game that is... well.. i don't know what it is. heh.

2007-10-15 21:41:17

Omg! The Snowball war! Any idea how long people have been looking for that?

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-10-16 03:40:12

I have it actually. From seal if I am not mistaken. I think I have it, anyway, I will check out that website and see what I can get from there.

2007-10-16 14:31:59

I actually downloaded snowballwar. Very interesting piece of work; an html application? It's definitely a different approach, but hey, it works pretty well. A little sluggish but...

2007-10-16 22:42:31

Its really a crappy game, but I rememberyears ago I went to my friends house and we spent the night playing The Snow Ball War. So that's why I always wanted it.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-10-17 01:32:09

Yes. I remember always wanting that one. I also recall tj being up there, and I have a patcher. Now now, this isn't cracking, since Philip, if you all recall, gave everyone permission to use this, and so I will give it to whoever wants it. I can't dig up the topic right now, but if I do, I will.

2007-10-24 17:17:50

this is cool going to it now! the snowballwar is up there? That is interesting

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-10-24 18:07:48

interesting, i should check ut that gae.

2007-10-27 14:38:48

The mole is not actuelly a game. As far as my gnowledge of german language go. Das war ein Spass. This was an april joke made by somebody, don't mention it, but so I understood it.

Languages don't influence the way we think, but they still have a world and worth in themselves. Celebrate your mother tongue, the world is a diverse place.

2007-10-27 16:43:28

Do any of you know of any turn based multiplayer accessible games out there? A board kind of game. I have not heard of any of you speak of any. RTS is multi, but do you play the multi mode much? The reason is I'm working on one now as a pure turn based. I think I can make it work and think it would be liked. Am spending the weekend trying to get the data file handling aspect to work. Thought I'd try.

Yo

2007-12-02 18:39:22 (edited by hermione 2007-12-02 18:53:53)

andy smith wrote:

Yes. I remember always wanting that one. I also recall tj being up there, and I have a patcher. Now now, this isn't cracking, since Philip, if you all recall, gave everyone permission to use this, and so I will give it to whoever wants it. I can't dig up the topic right now, but if I do, I will.

It's this topic. number 18, sir.

Sometimes the best you can doo is to forget. Don't waste your time with what already has been done, because then you wil just break down in the end.