2018-03-18 04:27:01

Not a question, but I'm so glad the threat mist exists. I had to use the rope on the mini-demons in Stage 10.3 in wolf mode because anything stronger killed them in one hit due to my attack being 1500, and I was worried I'd have to hold back on leveling my attack just so I wouldn't get stuck on that stage. I kinda wish I'd known in advance that I only needed one, though. xD

2018-03-18 04:47:38

I'm thinking of adding more of "makes something easy" items, so feel free to raise anything that you think borrying or repetitive, E.G. having to avoid turblences is what I hate the most in the game.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-03-18 06:11:40

Turbulence and magic barriers are mine, lol especially if I'm playing through multiple modes in a short amount of time.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-03-18 11:46:50

This game is just cool! I just wanted to know that to gate that magical ball do we have to be at a certain level or we can get it right after finishing the game? And how do we defeat it?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-18 11:50:47

Um, ever herd of this lovely thing called a sirch feature? Roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

2018-03-18 12:46:41

I had some free time and was able to make a hackish thing that made magic barriers sooooo easy, heh.

2018-03-18 13:16:55

Oo, really? Now I'm curious... lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-03-18 22:55:12 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-03-19 09:01:41)

Yeah, have to agree with the others about magic barriers and turbulences. After breezing through levels with enemies, the skyracer levels are a real drag except for the dogfights.
Also, I may be missing something here, but is there any reason why we have to complete puzzles we know the solutions for over and over again? For example, in 24.1 when you have to break the cylindrical cases and flip the switches, without using weapons or speed drinks to make the process faster. No matter what difficulty you're at, you have to run back and forth for five minutes doing something you already did several times over. I'm currently on Super Wolf mode, and did Exciting, Difficult, Hard and Wolf before it, so this marks the sixth time I've had to go through the tedium of completing that puzzle, which gets me absolutely nothing except the next level being unlocked.

2018-03-19 09:04:01

Wait! I thought we could use our speed drinks their!

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2018-03-19 10:09:01

Not in 24.1. Tactical items and weapons are a death sentence there.
I'm up to 25.3 now and I honestly wish we could just be teleported over the puzzle rooms. That level is crazy long and frustrating if you mess up. Also I might need to work on my health and defense. The cutting blades are doing numbers on me...

2018-03-19 10:33:54

Oh yeh! I had just forgotten about that!

2018-03-19 11:08:10

Okay, my spirit sword is level 80, but I can't seem to upgrade it yet. I'm curious, though, when you upgrade it, do you have to buy another spirit sword, or is it basically the same weapon but with extra capabilities? Also also, does the spirit fork slice in both directions? because if it does I can't use it on Carla levels...

2018-03-19 13:17:50

You can only upgrade it from stage 21 bonus shop. And yeh just imagine if it could hit on both sides what would've happened of Karla? Wahahahaha! lol

2018-03-19 21:23:57

I went to the 21 shop and the 23 shop, and no upgrade. Do I need it to get a few more levels? Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

2018-03-20 02:21:22

Okay, so I've beaten Super Wolf mode. Now I have a choice to make. I'm level 281. Should I do Hyper Wolf or Very Hard mode next? I saved Very hard for after I'd done a couple of the Wolf Modes partly because I didn't know about the Threat Mist and thought if my attack got too high I would be stuck at 10.3.

2018-03-20 03:54:50

Do bio mode. Fun as hell, and it's hell  quite literally. It's possible though.

2018-03-20 04:38:56

... No thanks. I may have a decently-high-level spirit sword, but I don't have a death wish.

2018-03-20 10:33:55 (edited by pulseman45 2018-03-20 10:42:43)

@The Imaginatrix: The cases from 24-1 can be destroyed with both Jump Shoes and High Jump Shoes. Why this works is probably because you don't have to press the space bar to use them.
In the levels with lifts, I don't bother waiting for them and use the super UFO instead, except for the 6th room of 25-3 provided I don't miss the lift at the start. That's because that one lift goes at least as fast as your UFO I believe.
Also, do keep in mind I have done some crazy grinding with the spirit sword and it was around the 500s when I bought the Spirit Blade and Spirit Fork. I believe the difficulty level was Powerful Wolf but I'm not sure.
Now I am still on Hell Mode and the Bio Control System takes around 10 hits to kill with the regular Spirit Sword, which I have at level 852.
Though, I would like to add that I find a pretty fun challenge with my current stats.
SOMEWHAT
SPOILERISH
CONTENT
BELOW
It's in the coin collecting mode, set it to challenge mode and try to defeat a few bio control systems with High Jump shoes, without being surprised by a force field. It's descently hard (especially because it takes around 12 hits to kill them with my stats), and can lead to hilarious situations due to fireballs and stone walls.
END
OF
SPOILER

2018-03-20 12:25:18

hi, the search feature does exist. In any menu or list you can press F, then type your query then press tab and it will find it for you. The queries are case sensitive so Magic will find your magic ball, and magic won't. You can also press f3 to search for the next match.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-03-20 12:33:28

Hi everyone< I tried the search feature in BK3 and after searching the title of the game suddenly changed to -0. Is it a bug?

2018-03-21 02:21:47

I think that's just it telling you that there was no match. I had to do a bit of trial and error to work that out.

So I was looking over the whole thread and saw mention of a possible reverse-crafting feature. Is this going to be in V2.0? Because I've not seen any such option before now. And could it be possible to run the stuff you can't use through a process that broke it down into materials that you could use, like metal and individual balls and whatnot? Speaking of metal, there should be more ways of making it. There are so many other metal things you could use to do so.
Alternatively, as a way to get rid of all the junk you don't need, could we have someone who buys stuff off you? Sell him all the computers and computer parts etc, and get predetermined amounts of coins for them? You could have it in the coin collection place if you want people to wait a bit for something like that.

Just some random thoughts while I'm here. big_smile

2018-03-21 02:29:54

I haven't thought of reverse crafting. The mention you had found might be something related to reverse hookking?
Selling stuff was possible in BK2, but I decided not to carry over it. Especially, you can wait loooooots of items to fall down, or even clone them in BK3, and systematically, the game can only store 2100000000 coins in maximum. I can't avoid overflow with those kind of things being possible.

2018-03-21 04:03:35

I thought I had read something about ten or so pages back talking about being able to uncraft things and get the materials back.

Oh, fair enough, I didn't know there were limitations on how many coins you could get, although that's a crazy high number. It's just so annoying having to scroll through loads of useless crap to find the handful of things I need. I store most stuff in the warehouse but there's just ... so much ... stuff, and I might need some obscure thing to craft something else later and I have to scroll through what feels like over two-hundred UFO-Catcher items to find the one single thing...

Speaking of crafting materials... Getting enough huge irons is ridiculous. You only get one at a time and that cave level is dull as dust aside from whatever you pick up, and also annoying because of parts where you have to climb up and down.

2018-03-21 10:06:05 (edited by pulseman45 2018-03-21 10:10:48)

What is good with BK3 at least, is that although there is a limit to how many coins you can get, the game doesn't seem to suffer when you have lots of them. In BK2, if you happen to have hundreds of thousands of coins, the game gets stuck for a while when you are trying to buy something. I guess it is because it calculates how many HP you can buy and that's understandably long due to how buying HP works in the game, but I may be wrong.
Also, even though the search feature is case-sensitive, it is still fairly easy to use and I never had to scroll too much to find something, though I had to get used to it being case-sensitive.

2018-03-22 02:56:07

Okay, another question. When you buy stuff from the Friends' bonus shop, they say there's an item that can heal you to full HP. Only, I don't see anything like that in the crafting place, or in any of the other shops. Assuming they're not talking about the recovery ring, what do they mean? Having something like the Fresh Drink available for HP is bound to be useful in later difficulties, when your HP is very high and even Damage Friends may not be sufficient to keep you going. Also they're super expensive and I'm still on-again-off-again trying to raise coins for the needle launcher 10. It's taking a while. I used easily 2 mil getting the solitary NL9 I have.