2,226 (edited by Chris 2017-12-05 20:35:59)

What is the password for the door at the end of 21-3? I spent close to an hour navigating through that hellhole just to find a password protected door which launched bombs and killed me. I'm beyond furious, and that's putting it as politely as I possibly can right now.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

Thumbs up

The password is the same as it was in stage 17-3... to put it plainly plotwise, you're going back to the same place you were then.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

Essentially, you're going back to he place you were in stage 17-3... in order to destroy the bio control system. In other words, the password is the same.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

lol, that other number box in 23 1 is probably the most evil box of them, big_smile, it was hard for me to work that out.

Thumbs up

I'm stuck on 24-3. When I start, there is a single square platform. If I step off, I fall to my death. If I jump over the gap, I get blown up for some strange reason when I reach square 50. I've tried using a super speed potion while jumping, but I still get killed. What do I do?

Thumbs up

2,231 (edited by pulseman45 Yesterday 09:15:40)

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
The idea is to fall and use your magic hook just before you reach 0, and then release it so your fall isn't deadly. There will be a spark box that you will have to destroy and when it's done, a dial appears. You have to set it to a certain number. Then hook up and you will encounter the same thing every 100 squares until you eventually reach 500. To know which numbers you have to set the dials to, you have to refer to the piece of paper you got in 22-4, but in reverse.
E
N
D
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info. What weapon should I use to destroy the spark box? The Triple Yoyo doesn't seem to be powerful enough.

Thumbs up

2,233 (edited by pulseman45 Yesterday 21:41:27)

I believe I used the Omega Shooter for the first one and the Sky Shooter for the rest of them. In Nyanchan's playthrough they use the Super Yo-Yo, it might work a bit better than the triple.

Thumbs up

Damn man, you actually grinded that thing out on normal? lol
My first ever playthrough I just used the megaton hammer for that level.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

2,235 (edited by pulseman45 Today 09:07:47)

Yes I did, and though I did take some time it didn't feel that long. Still I would grind for one or two mega shooters each day at max, and then stop playing until the next day. I didn't use the megaton hammer very much, but I may be a very good option indeed.

Thumbs up

Yeah grinding the omega took me maybe 5 days just casually. It became something pretty mindless, I could get 1 or too a day and do it all while having a casual conversation. imo it's really not worth it unless you're wanting to 100 percent the game. I used the electric stick for like the first 3 playthroughs until I lost my save. I do wish more of the weapons actually had more of a use, most of them seem to be just gimmics to play around with.

James

Thumbs up

2,237 (edited by flackers Today 13:30:46)

I actually found myself wishing there were fewer weapons in BK. I was only ever interested in the ones that get the job done as efficiently as possible: quiet, fast, rangy, not too energy sapping and with no need to reload. The main three weapons that carried me through most of the game were the needle launcher, super yoyo, and spirit sword. I found all the tons of stuff just made it a bit frustrating to search through the shops for the few things you really needed. There is the usual better and better weapon arc in BK, but it's kind of camouflaged by all the tons of superfluous stuff. I think it adds an extra dimension for those who are into collecting things, but that's about it.

Thumbs up

I personally love the collecting, granted part of that may just be because I don't really have much to do during the day, though yes I will agree that there are a number that just don't really see much use, though there are also a few gems as well... snake chain/banish blade anyone?

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up