2016-12-16 18:24:55

hey guise. what's the solution to the box in 23.1? the box with the numbers. are. 2048. 4092. 8192? and thanks

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2016-12-16 18:28:49

Couldn't the best of the world solve it?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-12-16 18:55:28

2048*2 = 4096
4096*2 = 8192

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-12-16 19:35:52 (edited by the best in the world 2016-12-16 19:42:47)

I got it. thank you

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2016-12-16 20:36:01

hey guise. I'm at 24.1. there are 3switches and a locked door. and a case that I can't break. if I choose any weapon? my character dies and the game closes. what should I do?

2016-12-16 21:25:37

you haven't tried experimenting with those switches, have you

2017-01-09 10:50:02

What is the chaos edition for BK2 and BK3? Where can I get them?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-01-09 17:10:42

The chaos editions fo bk2 and 3 are versions of the games with harder difficulty and some other additions.
Please note that the chaos edition of bk3 is not as up-to-date as the current edition, so their will be more bugs and such.
Please also be aware that both games do not support english translations, so you'll need JGT to play them.
Also note that saves from the chaos edition of bk3 are not compatible with the regular edition of bk3.
As for where to get them? I have no idea. Maybe someone else here does...
Later!

2017-01-13 06:13:45

ok guys, I need some urgent help.
Earlyer today I uninstalled bk3 because I was haing an issue with it, and installed it again. It didn't fix my issue, and for the time being I have found a way around it. However, I am having another issue now.
For some reason, nvda is not working properly with the game. All the translations seem to be working properly for the stages and levels and objects, but it is reading some stuff weirdly and not working as it used to with the game. I have made a recording demonstrating this. Please give it a listen and let me know if there is anything I can do to fix this.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/149 … ording.mp3
Thanks for any help.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-01-16 00:27:13

Hay Yukio, I'm not sure if I reported this before, but I just noticed that on the second run through the game, when you're getting the boss descriptions, the mudd fighter in stage 22 fails to drop the peace of paper you need later in the game because it drops the mudd fighter's description instead.
Just thought I'd tell you before you made the update; just in case their is some way to fix it...
Later!

2017-01-16 02:29:37

I mean you do keep that item between plays since it's not exactly a key, so it doesn't necessarily need fixing

2017-01-16 06:15:23

Unless you drop and smash it, the paper remains in your inventory as dd said. If you lost it for any reason, you should be able to pick it up again by defeating the same boss after getting the encycropedia.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-01-18 01:17:27

Hey guys! It's pokeboss here. I have some problems I'd like to fix.
First. Yukio, this game is fantastic! this game, is, by far, the best side scroller i've seen! Great job man!
But I have some issues with the game and my computer, so let's get technical! It's better if I start out at the beginning.
Me and my friends were on teamtalk, when my friend showed me your fantastic game! I got it downloaded, and bought the 5 dollar translator, with the jgt add on for NVDA. I started the game up, and my friend helped me get the dict.dat file in the data folder. lonched the game for the first time, and, it was bad! No sounds what so ever! I talked to my friend, and he gave me a copy of his game file, and, wiew! It worked! I had all my game sounds! But the fun doesn't edd there! I start playing the game, having a fantastic time when, oops! I start getting errors! Sometimes, errors, that kick me from the game. You'd think that'd be the worst of it, but no! Sometimes, I get errors that delete my save file! Yes, it actually get's deleted! So good ol me gets a backup, the same happens again. I get really far, and it kicks me from the game, deletes my save file. One time, I tried to back up my new saved data, but, it gave me an error message and my file is deleted! 3 times, yes 3 times! I got my save file deleted, all in one day! I would start at stage 13, go all the way to stage 18, and what kind of stuff that would happen, my file get's deleted! I came here, because, this is the last straw for me! I'm telling you, if this happen's again, i will litterally, crack my head open and turn my brain into split slimes! Why does this game hate my computer? I am running a 32 bit system, windows 10. Me and my friend exchanged game files again, no luck. Please, oh god, please help!

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!

2017-01-18 01:47:56

"Crack my head open and turn my brain into split slime"? Wow... that's rich. Also, it sounds like your computer and the game don't like each other very much. There may be a compatibility problem... but it might help more if you can tell us what kind of errors you're getting.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-01-18 03:02:40

Somewhat major spoilage ahead.

I'm getting stuck on the garea with the 7 stones in 8-1.  I assumed the iea was to jump on the stones going form left to right, bt that most definitely is not working.  I assume the o ne at the very right end is supposed to give you some sort of hint, but the translation is abismol on that one and I can't mae heads or tales of it.

As a P.S. has anyone compiled any sort of list on what the dial opens up?  I shutter at trolling through 104 other leves to work out what happens to each one with each setting of the dial.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2017-01-18 06:35:22 (edited by Shadowcat 2017-01-18 06:35:50)

with the stones
you have the right idea... just... there's something you might not be doing

2017-01-18 07:28:21 (edited by Adel-Akbari 2017-01-18 07:29:44)

@Pokeboss, Maybe the problem is caused by your anti virus software.
Disable it and see the result

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2017-01-21 07:33:04

I decided to play this game again, and I can't seem to figue out how to jump on to the platform in 23-1 so that I can get the missing key from that level. It is at  (26, 0). The grapple hook won't let me up there.

2017-01-21 14:29:36

Hi,

I am reconsidering playing this yet again. and would you believe it its been at least twice by now and a half maybe that I have reached 24.4 and due to 1 reason or another (usually computer crashes) have end up losing my save file. ;(
Its just a huge undertaking, or be it a lot of fun. big_smile
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-02-21 07:57:06

hi all.
So I am currently on the very hard difficulty, but I have a few questions as to where to get some weapons and items.
First of all, does anyone know how to get the ultra sniper rifle or the huge iron?
Secondly, I am wondering about both companion cards. I know you have to play the game for a certain amount of time, but once they show up, where will they be in the game? Also wondering about gravity killer and paint launcher.
Thanks for any help.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-02-23 00:57:22

Can anyone try and explain as best they can how to get through 17-1? Never really had success with these stealth levels.

2017-02-23 02:43:42

Okay. I don't remember too well, but I'll try. So in that level. There are carts at 0, and one at 20. As soon as you go in, hook up on to hight 10. Once there you are safe. The carts can see 20 squares in front and 5 vertical. This level will require timing. Don't try to kill the carts as they have a lot of defence. Just time it right. Remember you will always want to stay at hight 10. At the gaps keep track of the carts patrolling them. All that is required in this level is a lot of concentration and timing. I hope this helps.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2017-02-23 02:53:08

To get the sniper. Go to 18-3 and land. Once their, turn the dial to a certain number. Sorry, I don't remember the number. When you try a number go to 14-3 and land. If the rifle isn't there you will see the laser. The huge iron. Go to 18-3 and land again. Turn the dial to 8 and go play 19-1 and you should see it at 250-0. Cards. When you play the game for 250 hours you will see one in the tutorial level. It should appear at level 0-4. The other one is at 316 hours and the other one is at 419 hours or something like that. All the cards should be at level 0-4. Proud to help. I don't know about the paint launcher. The gravity killer can be gotten by the battle ship. I don't know how, though.

-

2017-02-23 06:19:22

hi.
Ok, so just to clarify:
There is also a hyper sniper rifle. Those instructions weren't for that, right? There's a hyper one and an ultra one.

2017-02-23 23:18:58

I think they both appear there. I'm pretty sure that's how to get the ultra rifle.

-