2018-01-01 13:30:43

That will be awesome!
Looking forward to it.

2018-01-01 15:50:23

Myself too, while I admit I've not been a consistant player of frandom, I have enjoyed it everytime I have played and will certainly be back to try out more updates.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-16 00:14:49

Hey guys, thought I'd drop by to let you know the new version has been deployed a couple of weeks ago, without too many glitches it seems (sorry Mata, I know you love to find these bugs).. Now on to new challenges!

2018-02-16 11:11:02

Aw, and I thought I'd get more crickets to fry!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-02-16 23:04:57

Can anyone give me a hint as to how to get to the Volcano and where to find this parchment? I've found it once before with someone's help, but near the volcano area it keeps telling me that it's too dangerous for my area, and yet I'm am amatur.

I think I keep missing a direction somewhere. Then, when I get to the volcano, I remember there's an area you have to run past for the lava. I still haven't figured out what to do there, though.

2018-02-17 00:27:33

@Orin: you seem to be in the right volcano, now you need to figure out what the dwellers want and explore using search and dig..

2018-02-18 00:26:31

A little news: I've started working on Frandum soundpack (for real this time). I'm not sure when it will be released. Just letting you all know that the pack is in the working now, along with all the other packs some probably know I'm working on.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.