2015-07-28 19:05:43

Hi.

So i got this idea from a few things; choice of games its killing time, daredevil, batman the dark night, swamp, and all that. What it is is, i am planning on making some sort of audio drama where this scientist dude creates a drug that mutates him into this supervillen named the aprone, and daredevil or batman must fight him. And aprone, nothing against you, i just thought that name was cool. Hell, you could even record it if you want, you could record lines if you really wanted and i could edit them.

I have no idea how to edit audio but im thinking of trying out audacity or something free like that, and getting some good sounds and music. If anyone is interested and has ideas please tell me, its going to be a long while before i even start because right now i'm not really anywhere as to where i want to go with this thing, it kind of just came to me and i thought about it.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-07-29 01:41:21

I could edit audio for you. You could get the sounds and I could edit them and mix them for you if you want.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2015-07-29 04:28:47

Sure, this would be cool! I need ideas though. Anything? I know i want a huge bfight, but i don't know if it'll be just 2 people or an epic battle like daredevil fighting the police force or the rushins in the netflix show in episodes 6 and 13. Also i don't have dropbox which is something i must create for sounds, but i can do that, its just a matter of not being lazy and actually doing it.

2015-07-29 10:56:05

I could setup my ftp then give you access to a ftp folder where you could put your sounds.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2015-07-29 15:41:50

Sure, lets do that.