2015-07-20 15:37:33

Hello all.
I have my account Drobpox and Mega almost full.
I want to know, that another server to cloud almazenar recommend?
that is accessible, and that they can share links to download the content stored in the cloud.
Mediafire was interesting because it gives you 50 gigabytes free, but I do not know their accessibility to upload files.
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-07-20 18:24:47

1. Google Drive  http://googledrive.com/
2. One Drive  http://onedrive.com

I give those two, since they ae both blind-friendly via their web apps, and desktop appps.

Additionally:

1. Share Fest  https://sharefest.me/
. RTC Copy  https://rtccopy.com/

, share files via "Web Real Time Communication" protocol.

2015-07-21 01:05:47

Hello.
Thanks you very much.
Google Drive and One drive I do not like it because the links are always changing. I mean, if I share today risen to link these 2 servers, next week the same link does not work anymore.
I need a server as Mega or Dropbox, the bonds of my uploads are always the same unless I change them.
The other 2 servers cloud storage I do not know, some opinion about them?
Greetings.

2015-07-21 03:17:01

Hi. Can you create direct links to files using the google Drive app for OS X? I need a way to host some files and I'm not using dropbox anymore. I don't get enough free storage with Dropbox. I have deleted my Dropbox account and do not intend to create another.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2015-07-21 07:15:19

For the google drive links at least, check out:
http://gdurl.com/
, though please  look at the FAQ on the page for specifics on which file types are "not!" supported.

2015-07-21 17:58:16

Hello.
someone tried Mediafire? As is its accessibility?
Greetings and thanks.

2015-07-22 02:14:10

Hello,
Amazon s3 is really the best IMO. It is $0.01 a gig and if you make your bucket public, you can upload stuff to it and the urls never change.
There are no adds and it is not expensive if your game gets super popular and you get more than 20000 requests to your public URL in a month.
I have my whole computer backed up on Amazon and it costs me around $3 a month.
I use Sinkback Pro
and it is pretty much completely accessible with the object review cursor.
Amazon also gives you a free year of all their services, so it is a VPS if you wish...
thanks,

2015-07-22 03:22:00

I'm almost positive that Mediafire's uploader is not accessible. It wasn't a couple of years ago when I tried it, and I doubt they've changed it.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-07-22 05:19:17

Hello
@turtlepower17 thanks for the info on Mediafire.
@frastlin Thanks for the info, I'll read on that server that you suggest.
On the other hand, I just took a nasty surprise.
Mega sells its pro only by bank transfer, plans and I thought I could use Paipal.
Greetings and thanks.

2015-07-22 06:50:13

@FabiG94

You can also buy Mega subscription via bitcoin, so you can actually avoid the bank transfer fee.

m

2015-07-22 14:37:58

I always use
Uppit
and SolidFiles
hth

2015-07-22 23:09:22

Thanks.
The thing is that now I have no money in the bank account.
I thought pro buy my own credit card or Paipal.
Greetings.

2015-07-23 15:30:24

Here, I have a question come to mine: How size does the sendspace give you for free registered users?

2015-07-24 02:36:51

Don't use Sendspace if you're a free user. Trust me. If you go back through my posts and topics, you will see where I rant about the crappy experience Sendspace gives to users that don't pay up. This includes extremely slow download speeds at 80 kbps, and the fact that you cannot use the Sendspace wizard.

Moving on, I found out how to create direct links with OneDdrive. I use the iOS app to generate shared links since the website is very confusing. WHen you get the shared link, change redir? to download? Keep the question mark at the end of download and leave the rest of the link as it was before.

Now, here's a question about Google Drive. Why does it say that Gmail is using 380 something megs of storage? I have deleted all my messages from all mailboxes in my Gmail account. I can't figure out what's going on. Also, why is the Google Drive website so hard to navigate with VoiceOver on OS X? It has a table that seems to show lists of folders, but I can't move around.

2015-07-24 04:56:00

Hello.
it is true, the accessibility of products Google is strange. I think it is because their products are designed for applications.
As additional data, Google Drive is the cheapest for more cloud storage service.
on the other hand. Someone tried a program to manage all our accounts of cloud services?
Greetings and thanks.

2015-07-24 05:13:56

Hello,
Sinkback pro handles nearly all cloud services.
Amazon s3 is less expensive than google if one just would like to have 300 gig of storage.
Every 100 gig is $1.00 on amazon s3.
If you have more than 1TB then I don't know. I only store 300 gig.

2015-07-24 11:46:53

@Chris: do you also delete the email from your trash folder as well? if you just delete the email from your mailbox, and not delete in trash folder, the email still using your gmail storage.

2015-07-25 08:07:49 (edited by Chris 2015-07-25 08:26:21)

Hi.

I have deleted all my messages from all mailboxes on my Gmail account. I still get the thing that says 391 mb have been used by Gmail. What should I do? I don't know how to view the data since according to Mail on OS X, everything in my Gmail account is deleted.

edit

I checked my trash folder on the Gmail website and found that there was quite a lot of stuff in there. it's rather odd since OS X kept insisting that my trash folder in Mail was empty. Anyway, it now says 0.00 GB used. I'm happy.

2015-07-25 15:02:51

Yeah, that's what I said in the above post. glad it helped you.

2015-07-28 18:18:14

Hello,
Here is
Amazon cloud storage for non developers
I am guessing it is exactly the same as amazon s3 and the terms of service show this.
You just can't sell stuff from it.

2015-07-28 21:17:03

Hello
thanks for the info.
greetings.