Well I sure don't, MMO's can stay where they are, draining people's bank accounts with micro transactions and pay to enjoy mechanics.
What's the point of this game simulating something it will never be anyway? If you want to play an online game, go do it, their are allot of muds to choose from.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

I myself will never play an online game for sure. I just thought there would be mechanics an MMO has wich could be interesting for warsim, that's why i wrote elements, but on the other side, it has already things which are a bit like this. And I surely don't mean micro transactions, to be clear. But I like the single player concept the game follows.

Thumbs up

Oh I see, I thought you were agreeing with RTT on the hole account system thing and such, which was just weird.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

Yeah, didn't get a word of RTT or what he is trying to say about accounts and MMO either, sounded like something out of a split personality. Let's get back to regular Warsim shall we? The word MMO makes me puke.

On the topic of mini-rpgs and dungeon crawling; I will expand on my idea: Just have your player character or a random knight delve into a dungeon, maybe the dungeons of goblins (I forgot the name), for like 10 rooms with random encounters ranging from treasure room, enemy fight room, and silly humorous events room.

Thumbs up +1

sounds nice to me.

Thumbs up

1,231 (edited by defender 2018-10-09 07:59:37)

Agreed, I would love more complex mini games, the knight's climbing the mountain and canyon ones are fun, but something with more depth would be cool, where you can choose paths and such kinda like the maze in the vampire city, or make decisions on which units to use and how to keep your troops alive in a giant battle, an alchemy game where you try to find the right recipe in time with clues for good ingredients, a game where you drive a caravan and try to make good decisions to avoid various bad outcomes like raiders, lack of food/water, and dust storms, the same thing but in a ship and with pirates, ETC.
Where can I find caverns and cave trolls anyway? I want to try it.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

wow, that are cool ideas for games.

Thumbs up

1,233 (edited by Vylcount 2018-10-09 13:56:42)

@defender: Top notch concepts for games defender. You can play caverns and cave trolls by leveling up your game master, I think to max.

Thumbs up

Well I hope it wouldn't be a nightmare to code that kind of thing into the preexisting structure is all...
And thanks Vylcount I'll do that.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up