2007-10-07 21:13:11

hi all
i search this two tiottles, probably its abandonware
who have this games and who can send me files?
thanks!!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2007-10-07 21:52:02

Well I've never heard of shell shock. There was however a game called spce colony cleaner, developed I believe by Tdl games.
It was share ware, but when I tried it I found it deffinately buggy and full of andom deaths so decided against buying it. Tdl games no longer seem to be around though (at their site isn't up anymore), so I don't know what's happened to this game at all.

as I said though, Imho it was a most frustrating game indeed, so I don't believe it's loss is too bad unless of course the Devs were planning future releases and developements of the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-10-07 22:36:32

I recall there being a mainstream game by the name of shell shock, but I don't think this is what you could be referring to?

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-10-08 10:39:31

Hi,
There was an old game by ESP Softworks known as shell shock, twas pretty fun although simple. I'm not sure where to aquire it, think I might have it someware in the cluddered mess that my cd-stack has become, so will have to go search there. Not sure who owns it though, but I suppose as it's a free game it might be legal enough to upload it someware?
Malthe.

2007-10-08 10:49:12

hi maltche
if you can, upload this for me example on sendspace.com

thanks

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2007-10-08 11:46:26

HI,
K, just uploaded it on my site as it won't expire there, if the copyright holders wants me to take this down then please notify me and I will of course do that, but I couldn't find any alternative way to get it, so just uploaded it for people who are interested:
Here's the link:
http://dl.uwod.net/mirror/ss_setup.exe
Malthe.

2007-10-08 19:55:33

hi
ery thanks for upload
regarts

Twitter
Add me on Steam